| ✬ One |

Mama & Dada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy took out his beg on the table. His class ended for today. Taehyung turned to him, "ya, good luck passing through your crowd maknae" he laughed and exit the door behind him. As for today he was deffinitely alone. His hyungs have their own problem to attend for the day.

Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief when he found that the hallway was empty. He puffed his cheeks, seriously I have to find a way or not I might return home late every time this happens. The air suddenly feels weird for him. It's too quiet for him. 

A door behind him creeked and he heard voices. He gulped, holding his bag tightly ready to make a run. But that voice caught his ears,

     "Sure. I can do that for you"

          It is her. 

Their eyes meet for a while before she gave him a smile and left with her friends. He quietly cursed himself for not grabbing the open chance to confessed. His fingers run through his hair feeling annoyed already.

And when he thought of he can at least leave the academy peacefully, screams was just right behind him. It is a good thing he is into sports or not he might be dead with the girls.

 

 

It took about 20 minutes for him to escaped the crowds and reached home safely. It is almost eight o'clock so he decided to bought anything he could eat at the convienience store next to the apartment he lives. 

Running his eyes scanning throughout the freezer to find himself a cool drink for dinner. His eyes stopped at the middle rack and pulled the big bottle out. Enough to keep himself balance with three cups of ramyun, two packs of random snacks and a big bottle of cola to the cashier.

     "How much is it?"

He looked up to the girl and only finding her staring back at him with a creepy grin on her face. She snapped back to reality when Jungkook cleared his throat. “Oh sorry, it’s 10 won sir” she uttered.

He hands in the money to her and rushed to grab his things before he left. He blew a raspberry, I never want to go in that store ever again. On second thought, he will start cooking his meals for now on hoping that there wouldn’t be any girl that would stare back at him grinning from ear to ear.

Minutes later, he reached at the door of his apartment punching the code. To his surprise, he felt a small tug on his pants. There stood two babies giving him the most adorable puppy look. They were just around 3 years old and the do looked alike.

     “Dada”

The taller twins tugged on his jeans. Jungkook looked at the babies confused, “I’m sorry but I’m not your dad–” his sentence stopped halfway. He opened up his door just to get in but instead the kids ran in first.

     “ya!”

His voice echoed the room but the giggles were much louder. He took off his shoes and ran inside to put down his food on the counter. “What are you doing in here?!” he panicked as he ran around the house to catch them.

He heavily breathed with the twins in both of his hand, “Dada” the little one called. Jungkook put them down on the sofa, giving them a glare signal saying “Don’t even think about moving from this couch.”

The twins looked to him pouting, “Ok fine. Since you both are lost, you can stay here for the night. We will go to the police station tomorrow” he mumbled. The sweat on his forehead was wiped away with the back his hands as he reached th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter