| ✬ | Prologue

Mama & Dada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▶▶ Prologue ◀◀

The boy blew a raspberry and took a last glance behind him. Good thing he lost the girls or not he might have to go home late again just to avoid the girls. The heavy bag was thrown to the nearest bench as he landed his bums next to him.

     That is his daily routine; running away from the girls again.

He was supposed to impress Eri this valentine but it’s too late again. She probably is going out with some guy that already confessed his feelings for her.

He clenched his fist until his knuckles turned white. He sometimes wandered why the girl that he likes never looked at him. He was quite famous around girls but she is the only one that totally treats him like a fool.

     Despite the heartbroken, he knows he shouldn’t give up. Because somehow he knew that heaven already pointed him to the right girl and this time he never want to regret anything. He is going to make her his.

 

The girl slowly took her steps toward him without getting noticed. The red bag was held tightly in her embraced as she gathered all her courage. It is now or never. The sound of cans open caught her guard off and she fall down on her bums.

She heard him sighed,

     “Why are you guys here anyway?”

Indeed he was annoyed. One of his friends took a seat next to him, “You ran away again after your fan girls saw you” he patted the boy’s back.

The youngest gave the man a glare and turned to his other friend for a sip of the cool drink. The brunette haired laughed feeling amused with his little friend. Even with such young age, girls want to swarm around him like an idol.

To them it is a normal thing; the boy was sure talented from sports to arts. He can do anything. Oh, and he also came from a wealthy family with a flawless faces. He got everything he ever wanted with just a snap of a finger.

The boy eyed his sleepy looking friend, “hyung, I didn't get any from her. She didn't even look at me when passed her just now” he uttered feeling frustrated. The pale man replied with a short answer,

     “Love needs time. Han Eri won’t notice you now but later she will”

And it brought a nod of agreement of his friends. The eldest fixed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter