It's a start...

Exo Apocolypse

03/05/2014 - Park MinSun - aged 19 - 00:12am

Well, things possibly couldn't get any worse... This thing spreads faster than we thought. After Chanyeol and i returned to the others, we resumed our plan to get to Ttalgi and her friends. However, due to the speed of the infection when we reached 2 minutes away from our school, we got cornered by a whole group of 'zombies'. I'm not even sure that we should call them that - i mean zombie would imply the walking dead right? I guess, shall i just refer to them as 'Infected'? yeah... Anyway, we got cornered. Luckily, Baekhyun knows kaipido, and Sehun was armed with a baseball bat. I'm thanking god right now that we got out of it ok... 

"Holy...yeolie..." Chanyeol stopped still as we gazed off towards the bunch of trees surrounding our school. i had already called my mom and told her the news. "There are hundereds...already?!" his gaze met mine and i gulped. 

"Stay calm, If we move suddenly they might spot us easier." Baekhyun glanced over at Sehun who nodded. I felt warmth encase my hand, as suho pulled me closer to him, also nodding at Baekhyun.

"Right as discussed, keep together. Chan and Baek on the left, Myself and Jongin on the right. Sehun you at the front and Suho in the middle with MinSun-ah."  Kyungsoo patted my arm and bent to match my eye level. "We'll keep you safe, You have my word." I leant forward and pressed my lips to his cheek..

"Promise me none of you will die...." I felt warmth encase me completly as we group hugged. 

"Guys.... Enough of the sentimental crap....they've spotted us." I grimaced and gripped Suho's hand. "Hey Guardian? Keep her close...they're fast..." Suho nodded, his face serious.

"MinSun-ah... don't let go of my hand...got it?" I nodded as we began to move. They were very fast.... just what the hell was this infection that my father had created?!  I was too busy running to notice that one had slipped inside our group from behind. I squealed as my free arm was grabbed, notifying infected that we were there. "!" I honestly almost choked, Suho....the Kim Junmyeon, Never curses....He kicked the infected away as Sehun span round swinging a Baseball bat towards the infecteds head. I had to look away, If i manage to reverse this....that poor infected person is going to be in a lot of pain,

"Right... lets go...Chan-hyung...you go at the back." Sehun panted as he wiped sweat from his brow. "we need to find shelter for now. i think it'll take a while to get to the base." 

So that's what we did. We passed through the first set of trees and found a small cottage. We've barricaded the doors... but,the infected are still out there... banging on the windows. I hope Ttagli is ok.... Xu Moa....if anything happens to my sister... i don't even know what i would do. And i hope.. she has picked up enough weapons for all of us. This fight... isn't going to be easy... even for them. We've been acting normal so far, ignoring the screams from outside...

"That's the last of the furniture." Kyungsoo raised his flashlight and walked slowly towards us, he sat and took comfort in Jongin's arms, "That should keep them out, they may be fast but, they aren't that strong..."

"Lets not talk about it..." Sehun pulled me onto his lap and patted my head, "It's upseting MinSun..." I smiled at him thankfully and he glanced over at the couple holding each other for dear life. "So, hyung... how did you punish Jongin for your bed?"  I giggled and Kyungsoo winked from his boyfriends lap. 

"He bottomed." My eyes widened and Jongin glared as the other males shook with laughter.

"I'm suprised he managed to walk" Baekhyun snorted, "Kyung isn't exactly small in that aspect...." 

"How do you even know?!" The question was out of my mouth before i could even stop it,even as i clamped a hond over my run-away mouth.

"We dated for a semester." Baekhyun grinned, "And just incase you were curious, Soo topped me." I covered my ears and shook my head, trying to rid the image from my brain. I have nothing against same gender relationships at all. And i'm a complete KaiSoo shipper but, face it. Two seriously hot guys together.... is simply that....Hot.

"Hey, I thought i was your first?!" Jongin pouted as Kyungsoo pinched his cheeks.

"You were the first to top me." Kyungsoo giggled and i shook my head smiling. 

Now i'm on watch, the others are sleeping. You know... if Xu Moa was with us... i couldn't think of a better group to be stuck in this situation with. I am glad i have these guys for my friends. I hope the guys Ttalgi hangs out with are just as nice, i met them once at our birthday.... I spent most of the night with my friends though. oh... Kyungsoo is waking up to take over. I'll write again... i hope.


A/N: Hello again! Hope you are enjoying this story. We have some suprises in store! be sure to subscribe/comment and let us know you like it! <3