What's going on???

Exo Apocolypse

What's going on ???

02/05/14 Park Ttalgi

I stood looking through me wardrobe looking for a hoodie when I felt someone standing behind me, I didn't pay much attention to the person; I knew who it was so I knew they weren't a threat to me, but none the less I played stupid when the person behind me attacked me, twisting my arm so I would face my attacker.

"You need to keep your guard up Xu Mao-Mama"  I smirked at my best friend before grabing his arm and flipping him one to the beds.

"No my dear baby boy Tao, I don't. I just felt like being nice." 

"Mama you're so mean!"

"I know but you love me," I laughed at my best friend or shall I say my son since I treat him like a baby and he has taken a liking to calling me Mama. "So what brings you here so early in the morning, I'm pretty sure you should be still asleep."

"Xu Mao did you forget that you me and all the other gege's promised Mr San that we would set up the gym today for the new students"  I looked Tao and groan.

"I completely forgot, I was going to go for a run this morning."

Tao laughed. "Well you will have to cancel. Come on I need your help waking the others."

I rolled my eyes. "Xiumin is easy he's probably awake by now, Lay won't be too bad but Kris, Luhan and Chen will be the pains in the butts." 

"And that's why I'm leaving it to you to go and wake them up" Tao laughed as he started to run out of my room.

"Hyung Zitao you little..Just you wait." But it was too late he had already ran off, sighing I headed out of my room and to the others.

Like I predicted Kris and Luhan where difficult to wake up, Chen was already awake when I walked into his room. We were all currently standing in the main gym standing in front of the new students while Mr San gave his long blown boring speech "It so good to see bring new young fresh faces this year welcome to the Fa Yi Long school of weaponry, martial arts and hacking, as you all know we don't just except anyone into this school so I am pleased to announce that you will all be split up into seven groups , you must all fight one another your names will be picked from the hat and you will fight the winner of each round will go into the second and fight each other and so on until you go face to face with the seven best students here at this school, let me introduce them to you Kim Minseok or aka Xiumin he is the master of stealth and top boy in kendo, Wu Yi Fan or Kris as he likes to call himself, good on Intel you need information on a weapon and where to find it he is your man,  next is Kim Jongdae the master of hacking want to know if your boyfriend or girlfriend are cheating on you he is your man to hack into their accounts, then we have Lu Han and Zhang Yixing master of distraction, high jacking and quick escapes, Hyung Zitao is next master of Wushu the top fighter off the school and last but not least the girl who succeeds in everything don't be fooled by her looks she can kill you, she is the master of weaponry  and fighting Park Ttalgi or Xu Mao" we all took a step forward a boys started to wolf whistle a me I rolled my eyes as Mr San laughed " Don't underestimate her boys her nick name may mean Little cat but she is much more then that she is a big scary panther on the battle field. But enough of that lets get down to business,  lets split you up into your spealitys and take it from there shall we"  I rolled my eyes and started to get everything ready for the up and coming battles.

It is now around 4:30 and I had just won my last battle of the day and I was ready happily take a ten minute nap before have to cook dinner for six hunger mouths, but sadly that was not going to happen since a very load mouthed Tao came running into my room screaming "Oh my god that man when will he learn"  "Yi Fan can't keep his hands off that nice of yours" I laughed as I slapped his bum on the way to the kitchen "Ahh Mama" "Yes baby" I coo at him Tao pouted "What's for dinner" I glared at him "No idea what ever I feel like making now go get the other to come help sort stuff out since I won't be taking my nap anymore."  He nodded and left the room . Half way through cooking I heard my phone go off looking down I saw my sister phoning, then I looked at the time and realised I would call her around about now "Xian Nu! what's up? I was just about to call you!"  I was ment with silence on the other end of the phone "Xian Nu...What's wrong...?" "Xu Mao... we have a problem... Appa... Has done a very bad thing...." I rolled my eyes that was nothing new for our father. You see Xian Nu or Park MinSan and I are twins, we our half Chinese and half Korean, our dad being Park Yong Ji and our mother Park Xu Hu, our mother is in China at the moment running our grandparents shop and our  father is a medical researcher and he was forever coming up with new thing that didn't go so well, so when MinSan says Appa has done a bad thing I don't really pay much attention to it me and dad didn't get along much. I waited for Xian Nu to finisher her sentences but it seemed to be taking her a while I was about to ask if she was still there when she spoke  "This is going to sound crazy but do you know anybody who will be able to hack into Appa's computer... From somewhere else?"  I frowned "Yes Jongdae Oppa but why?...Is he ok?"  "No, he's not... I have to go, can you meet me at the army base? If I'm not there soon...Wait for me? It might take a while.... And stick next to Tao, hmm?" "Ok but what exactly is.." she hung up on me, my own sister hung up on me without telling me everything, but I had a feeling that it has to be something bad for her to tell me to stay by Tao and that I need to get some weapons  "Boys!!!" I yelled and one by one they came stumbling into the kitchen "What up Xu Mao" Minseok spoke "Where going on a road trip my dad and sister seem to be in trouble and I need to get to the army base as soon as possible, Chen I need you to hack into my dad computer, to see what is going on, Luhan Yixing get us a van or Kris go gather weapons lots of them ok, Guns, knives, grenades the lot, Xiumin get as much food as you can gather and Tao start packing people clothing" "What are you going to do?"  Kris asked "I'm going to call my mom and see if she ok and can give me any info on my dad since Xian Nu left me hanging" they all nodded and we got to work on doing what we needed to do.