The Beginning of the End......

Exo Apocolypse

02/05/2014 - Park MinSun - aged 19

Isn't it amazing what we can do with science?! We've been able to learn all about Space, we've learnt about the scientific wonders of the world and we have used science to cure so many different diseases. That's what my father does... Well, did.....

Today started out as normal as any other day, with me heading to pick up my best friend for class. I could hear the commotion before I had even got to his corridor, I smiled and shook my head as I leant against the corner.

"Come on Kyungsoo! I said I was sorry!" My friend Kim Jogin and my best friends boyfriend, was kicking at their door angrily. I giggled and he looked up, his face instantly taking on the sad puppy look. "MinSun-ah!" I rolled my eyes as he pouted.

"What did you do this time?" I walked towards him and he gasped.

"Nothing!" He jabbed his thumb towards the door, "Your best friend is on his period!" I knocked on thier door and called out to Kyungsoo, who answered the door angrily.

"Nothing?!" He hissed at the male next to me, "You ed on my bed!" i had to turn away to hide my laughter. "i told you to do it in the shower!" The noise had began to wake their neighbours and I jumped as a door to my left swung open and Beakhyun screeched.

"it's 8am! if Jongin want to relieve himself on your bed and you be mad...Fine, but, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT!" He waved at me lazily before slamming his door shut. You see, I have 6 friends that are all male, and they live in rooms next to each other. I tapped my foot and waited to Kyungsoo to finish getting ready before he left with me for class. The classes passed normally and as we headed back to dorms I excused myself to call my dad.

"We'll all be in mine and Jogin's dorm. meet us there!" Kyungsoo grinned, "But not for a while, Jogin is in for punshment." I grimced and nodded before dashing back to the sanity of my room. You see, I love my friends...But, they are insane. I booted up my laptop and changed my clothes before sitting down to video call my dad. My family is a bit odd, I mentioned my father and his medical research right? He's Korean, My mom is Chinese, and she's in China right now running our granparent's shop while they are out of town. I also have a twin sister, Park Ttalgi, I call her Xu Moa because she acts like a cat. I sat as i waited for him to answer, I wasn't expecting him to answer. Even when we arrange dates and times to call, he usually falls through at last minute.

"MinSun-ah!" My dad had this big goofy grin on his face, "You'll be the first to hear the good news!" I raised a brow at him as he stood up and turned his laptop towards a glass encasing unit. My eyes widened as a figure hit against the glass, "I finally made a breakthrough! We've developed a cell for blood that can save people! It cures cancer! It needs a few tweaks but it's getting there!" I rolled my eyes and raised a brow.

"What are the side effects?" I watched as his face fell, and my stomach knotted.

"Ah, well...Cannibalism and insanity....." He frowned and I shook my head. "We are still working on it. It passes from any type of bodily fluid, so blood, saliva and..." He turned as alarms started blaring and a crack appeared on the glass. I tried to say goodbye but I couldn't bring myself to hang up, I had a really bad feeling. "The patient has escaped! Alert! MinSun-ah, call your sister...Catch a plane to you mothe- argh!" I looked on as my father's eyes rolled back into his head, a growl was heard as well as the sound of chewing. Before I could hang up I made eye contact with the 'patient' and I swallowed with dread before slamming my laptop shut picking it up and dashing straight for my friends, dialing my sisters number on the way.

"Xian Nu! what's up? I was just about to call you!" She sounded so cheery... "Xian Nu...What's wrong...?" 

"Xu Moa... we have a problem... Appa... Has done a very bad thing...." I took a deep breath, "This is going to sound crazy but do you know anybody who will be able to hack into Appa's computer... From somwhere else?" 

"Yes, Jongdae-oppa, but why..?" She sounded concered, "Is he ok?" I felt my chest tighten, she meant Appa.

"No, he's not... I have to go, can you meet me at the army base? If i'm not there soon...Wait for me? It might take a while.... And stick next to Tao, hmm?" She agreed and as I reached Kyungsoo's door. I slammed my palm on the wood impatiently, Jongin answered with a big grin.

"Alright we heard... MinSun-ah...What's wrong?" I stepped inside as I let out the breath I was holding.

"You guys may not believe me but, then again you know my father...." I twiddled with my thumbs nervously. 

"Spit it out MinSun!" Sehun stood up and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Mydadkindastartedazombieapocolypse." My voice went higer every syllable as the guys stared at me.

"I'm pretty sure I speak korean but that was so fast...." Suho started, "It seemed like you said....Your father has started a zombie apocolypse...." He laughed nervously, he froze as we made eye contact. "Please tell me you are joking...." 

"Does it look like she's joking?!" Kyungsoo ran his hand through his hair, "Have you alerted Ttalgi-ah?" I nodded and he gave me a nod of approval. "We'll stick with you."

"We need to get to the army base north of here. Ttalgi said she would meet us there.... Arm yourselves, I don't know how quickly this thing spreads, but if any bodily fluids get inside for an infected person then you..." I trailed off as my friends stood up saluting. 

"We'll keep you safe MinSun." Baekhyun looked over at the others who areed. "Right you have 600 seconds to pack all you can, I'll pack for Chanyeol, Chan you go with MinSun. We'll meet back here in the allocated time."

"600 seconds?" Kai blinked as Kyungsoo flicked his boyfriends head.

"It means 10 minutes.... Did you even pass math?" He scolded as Chanyeol took my hand and pulled me away. Now, I'm here in my dorm as Chanyeol throws stuff into my backpack. I'm going to document everything, If by chance we survive this... Then it can be read one day... Maybe.

 


Hello! this is the first chapter. I, Kairi291 will be writing the diary entries of Park MinSun, and Namine-Kaila will be writing Park Ttalgi. Hope you enjoy! please comment and let us know! 

also, if there is a really small chapter or a really long one, please don't complain. No diary entry will ever be all the same length! plus.... if you were fearing for your life...would you really spend hours writing in a book? XD

Kairi291 out! <3