Of Brooms and Apple Juice

Bedtime Tales

Of Brooms and Apple Juice

 

 

Once upon a time, Maknae line walked into the dorm. The three of them had spent the afternoon out, like all the youngsters their age.

 

Sehun was telling the others an anecdote, watching his phone at the same time to be sure he wasn't bullting his sayings. Fabulously brushing his hair back, he did not see Zitao and Kai promptly turning around and leaving him alone in the corridor. Reason: Do Kyungsoo had just stepped out of the kitchen with that severe face he has when he's not please at all and a broom in his hands.

 

Sehun had to stop in his tracks when he almost bumped into said Kyungsoo. When le looked up, he gulped. Handing out the broom, Kyungsoo talked with the sole expression of his face: "clean up. Now. No arguing."

 

So Sehun grabbed the broom and started sweeping the kitchen floor, doing his best so he wouldn't be reprimanded. To make sure he would do his job correctly, Kyungsoo sat on the countertop and watched on his dongsaeng doing the job someone neglected to do.

 

Once the floor shone, Kyungsoo was satisfied. He extended his arms and grabbed the juice bottle in the fridge and a glass. He offered a glass of juice to Sehun who gladly accepted it, drinking it while holding the glass with his two hands, just like a kid.

 

It was apple juice. Sehun thinks apple juice suits Kyungsoo, because Kyungsoo is just like an apple: some of them are sweet, juicy and fresh. Some others are a little sour, hard, almost bitter. Two situations that suits Kyungsoo in his daily ups and downs.

 

Sehun finished his juice and Kyungsoo grabbed the glass, disposing of in the sink. Then, he looked up at Sehun with a slight thankful smirk. He sneaked his arms around Sehun's neck and lightly kissed the maknae's lips, skin barely brushing against skin. Once done, Kyungsoo had that satisfied smile of his and slipped down the counter, leaving the kitchen and a dumbfounded Sehun behind. He reached the bathroom, but came out soon after when he realised the bathtub was a dirty mess. From the look on Kyungsoo's face, Sehun knew Chanyeol was a dead man (a/n: because he was the one who had to wash the bathtub and....).

 

Sehun reminded there, standing in the kitchen, wondering what in the world did just happen.

 

End