Today is the day Part 2

You want to confess to Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are so stupid and dumb and stupid and dumb and an idiot how could you think that Taehyung likes you how!!?? Omg you are so omgg you don’t know what you are… You sit next to the brook and you notice a bottle next to your feet. You put it up and drink it, it is alcohol you notice the bad taste. But you want to drink and drunk it out. Bahh this taste so horrible. You sat there a bit and cry. The alcohol shows his effect. You stagger as you try to stand up. How could you think this..how? You are a silly girl. You walk back to the other people. You don’t know why but you don’t want longer to sit there alone and cry.

“Omg finally I found you Kia ..omg what happened to you.. I was so worried about you.” Mira is running to you. She was standing there and was searching after you. “Mira hey nothing happened I’m ok” “Are you drunk? Omg you are drunk!!?” “Noo never you know I don’t like alcohol”

“Jinja girl? Are you lying to me?” “Of course not. And now leave me alone ok!” “No why should I do that?” “Because I say that! Ok! Leave me alone!” you scream really loudly. “Aishh girl!” You walk away but Mira stops you, you hit her arm and press her arm away. You look to her in an evil way. “Aishh.ok.I will leave you alone.” She walk annoyed away.

You don’t know what you should do now. You start to dance to the music you don’t know where the music come from but nevermind. “Hey Kia.” Jimin greets you. “Ohh hey Jimin”  Jimin is the most handsome boy oh he was the most handsome boy in our school. His smile his charisma..everything he is so perfect. And Jimin is a player..by the way.

“Do you want to drink something?” Jimin is showing you a cup filled with alcohol. “Yeah sure” Jimin grinns. You take the cup and drunk it out. Now you really notice the effect of the alcohol. “Kia I guess I never saw you in this mood. Have you drunk much?” “No I would never drink alcohol. Jimin noo” You smirk to him. “Such a bad girl.” Jimin teases you. “And you? Did you drink alcohol?” “Maybe a little bit.” You begin to laugh and Jimin laughs too.

Both of you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter