A Short ChenXing Tale~

Mischief Mayhem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Tales Of Jongdae The Idiot
And Zhang Yixing, The Chinese Pascifist

Yixing sighed as he (once again) attempted to teach Jongdae the most important phrase he could possibly learn in Chinese.
"Yixing is amazing." Shouldn't be too hard, right? Yixing shi jingren de.
"Yixing is a ing idiot." Yixing shi yige ta ma de baichi.
A groan left the older boy's lips, and he stomped his foot - quite immaturely in Jongdae's opinion. "How are you getting yige ta ma de baechi out of jingren de?!" he shouted, throwing his hands into the air.
Jongdae rose an eyebrow. "I thought only teenage girls did that in high school," he muttered, pursing his lips. "And in my defense, they sound very much alike!"
Yixing glowered at the younger boy - though he was only younger by one year - and snapped, "They sound nothing alike, you little ."
Jongdae huffed. "Luhan-gege! Am I or am I not saying 'Yixing is a ing idiot' corr-"
Jongdae's words were cut short and somehow morphed into an unnaturally high scream (In Jongdae's opinion, it was the manliest scream he's ever heard, when in reality it reminded of everyone else of a little girl) and the jokester ran off to find his precious duizhang, all the while shouting, "Yixing-hyung, what about peace for your fellow people?? I thought you were a pascifist, you traitor!"

 

Lol short, but hopefully enjoyed xD inspiration came from when I was chatting with my lovely frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter