Kyungsoo/Chen

Mischief Mayhem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen knew the easiest way to annoy Kyungsoo was to do something to Jongin.
That was just like putting one and one together.
But what to do to Jongin, was the question.
I mean, he could just draw all over Jongin's face, as he'd done to Minseok, but that would be especially hard, considering Jongin slept in the same room as Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo was a light sleeper.

And besides, he didn't exactly feel like getting his handed to him before he even had the chance to troll on his victim.

Sighing, Chen pushed a hand through his hair. He could put dye on Jongin's toothbrush, but the satisfaction would only last a couple of moments before the younger started crying for Kyungsoo. His toothbrush was red, so therefore, he would think his teeth were bleeding heavily if his toothpaste suddenly turned that very color.
So that option was obviously out.

Sighing, Chen looked around his room. He had plenty of pranking material; the air horn Minseok had used on him (though the fact that Kyungsoo shared rooms with Jongin caused him to keep the air horn tucked away for the meantime), he had donuts that were ready to be filled with mayo (something Minseok was having a hard time getting over; the sweet treat now haunted his nightmares, according to the eldest), Baekhyun's eyeliner stood proud on his desk, waiting to be used on another victim, and then he had a packet of Oreos.

A wide smile formed on Chen's lips, just as Baekhyun walked into the room half asleep.
"Where's my eyeliner, you bastard?" he mumbled.
Chen rose an eyebrow at the boy, whom he was sure to be sleepwalking and talking...again. "Go back to bed, Baekhyun."
Surprisingly, the older stumbled out of his room, the sound of his own door slamming shut.

Shaking his head, Chen grabbed the packet of Oreos. "Please forgive me, amazing goodness," he murmured, opening the packet up.

Carefully, as not to break the cookie itself, he took out all the filling and ate it. He then grabbed a tube of tooth paste from the bathroom and put it in place of the original filling, chuckling to himself.

Hell, he might as well try and get Kyungsoo in on this as well. Make the whooping he was sure to receive well worth it.

Smirking, he finished off the packet and snuck into Kyungsoo and Jongin's room quietly, placing them next to Jongin's bed with a note.

Hyung isn't feeling well, so you can finish off the last of these. - Jongdae

Some might say it was idiotic to put his name on, but Chen merrily continued on his business and waited for Kyungsoo to wake Jongin up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter