'Project' Start

Smile For Real

 

Suzy’s Room..

 

Wait! I m going to lock the door” make sure that her grandmother not going to enter the room.

Don’t do that! She will ‘smell something fishy’ about us” Mimi screamed low tone of voice, like a whisper.

Let just don’t make any noise that can wake grandma” she suggested.

Hmm~ Okay then” nodded in agreed.

Can we use your computer to searching for ‘Infinite’ picture?” asking with doubt.

Yes! Absolutely” very happy, she said with a ‘tone that can not wait any longer’.

“‘In..fi..ni..te’” while typing in the name on the keyboard. Mention one by one every syllable.

‘Infinite’ photos appear on the screen soon after her press the ‘search’ tab on the ‘Google’ website. She started to scroll and finding the larger size of ‘Infinite’ for a very good view. Click on the photo which ‘Infinite’ in the ‘Before the Dawn’ costume, and waiting for the photo to be load.

Is this ‘Infinite’?” she asked with curious.

Yes dear~ and this is ‘Woo Hyun’ that they always mistaken to be your brother” answer while pointing to ‘Woo Hyun’.

Is it? Not so bad..Handsome for sure” Suzy nodded again and again. Her eyes were still at ‘Woo Hyun’. “Can we meet him, a concert maybe?” she added while her eyes still on the screen.

I’m not sure..Let me see~” thinking. Rolling on the bed facing the olivaceous ceiling, this illuminated with dim light. Mimi trying to find answers that can soothe Suzy’s heart.

Or we can meet them in ‘Music Bank’ on Friday. Not just them but other artist also will be there” she added with the ‘click’, the sounds of her fingers.