Meeting With 'Infinite'

Smile For Real

 

Friday Morning…

 

She wakes up early from her usual alarm time. She’s stretching before gets out of bed. She dragged her legs happily down the stairs, into the bathroom. Her voice can be heard from the outside of bathroom door. Although singing in the bathroom is not her type, but today she’s so happy. Not to mention, she can not wait to see the ‘Infinite’ at the ‘Music Bank’.

Nae ireumeun sujiga aninde~she was singing ‘Miss A’ goodbye baby though she just heard a few times last night, through Mimi’s phone. She laughed to herself for the meaning of the lyrics. ‘My name is not Suzy’.

I can’t wait to watch him on the stage for real” she’s nervous.

Him? I can’t believe to like him that fast” Mumble while stepping on the stairs one at a time.

It’s difficult for her to decide, what she going to wear. Digging inside her sliding-door wardrobe which place beside coffee table, making her room flooding with every dress she had.

Nothing to wear in here..” scratching her head.

I think I got one.. Grandma bought a dress while she in Daegu for a trip” searching for the box, where she keep the dress neatly that her grandmother gave her as her birthday present last few month.

Wearing a light make-up and necklace her late mother left for her when she’s ten. Bag hanging over one of her small shoulder. Before she left her room, she was spinning in front of the mirror to see herself with smile.

I’m ready” she talked to herself as she walked out of her room.

Mimi, where are you? I am ready” she called Mimi to let her know.

Okay, I’ll wait for you here” ended the call and waiting for Mimi to arrive.

 Few minutes later, Mimi arrived with her open-roof shiny-black Mercedes. Waving at Suzy who standing at her grandmother’s well-arranged garden. After Suzy get into the car Mimi started to zoom to the destination they want to go, where ‘Music Bank’ was held.