Curiosity To Be Answer cont.

Smile For Real

 

At Suzy’s home..

 

Dring..Dring..’ spread all over the house as the bell where hanging on the door, start to making sound that letting Suzy’s grandmother knows that she was already home.

Grandma..I’m home~” she half-yell while she stepped into the house along with Mimi.

Oh~ Mimi also here.. Are you sleepover tonight?” she asked Mimi when she stepped out from the kitchen.

Yea~ Grandma..We have something to discuss” while scratch the back of her head and elbow Suzy for back-up.

Ah~ yea grandma.. We have projects of computer subjects. Our teacher want us to be partner.. Uh yes, that’s it” as she explained bit-long to her grandmother and smile innocently.

Is it?.. Okay I will make some snack for both of you later” her grandmother walked back to the kitchen and cooking some rice cake for them.

Thank you grandma~ we will be in my room” she yelled from half of the stairs.

Come on~” she whispered to Mimi with small laugh.

Although it true that they have a projects, but it’s not the things they going to discuss. It’s all about ‘Infinite’ especially ‘Nam Woo Hyun’. The deadline for their project is next week, and there will be some chance to ‘gossiping’ a bit. Suzy don’t have any ‘gossiping’ experience all her life. So, this is her first time.

Aren’t you going to call your mom?” Suzy asked.

Oh! Yea~ I forgot about that” searching her mother number through her contact in her ‘iPhone’. Not to mention, Mimi family a kind-of rich.

Mom~ is it okay if I sleepover at Suzy’s house tonight? We having projects to discuss” frowning can be seen on Mimi’s face, worried for her mother answer.

“Okay Mom~ Thank you...I love you~ Goodnight” Mimi pressed the ‘red’ button on her phone, as she ended the call. She’s so happy.

Let’s start our ‘projects’ now” just to covered what they going to do beside the real project.

‘Project’ huh?” they laughed together and stopped when her grandmother opened the door, placing the snack on her coffee table that place under the window.

What’s so funny?” her grandmother asked.

“Mimi’s forgot to wear her socks today” awkward, she also know that her answer not to good for making her grandmother believe.

Her grandmother just shook her head and smile watching the both of them glairing each other as she dragging her legs out of the room and closed the door behind.