Nightslayer

Bloodlust

 

     It was a dark night, but the streets were dark with something more than night.. Something sinister.. Park Bom hid behind an alley, clutching tightly to her bokken* and waiting for her target to show up. She was alone, accompanied only by the chirping of crickets and the smell of the earth after rain. It was a long wait, Bom’s grip loosened as she wondered if her target will show up. Just then, the crickets stopped chirping, what remained in the night was eerie silence.

 

     The sound of footsteps broke the silence of the night; it was faint, so faint that a normal human would not have heard it at all. But Bom is not just any normal person; she is a well-trained vampire hunter. She tensed up and positioned herself carefully, knowing that such faint footsteps could not possibly belong to a human being. 

 

     As the creature neared the alley, Bom sprang out and lashed her bokken at him. He was taken by surprise, nevertheless, he managed to dodge the attack and snarl at his attacker. He lunged for Bom, extending his fangs and hissing in anger. Bom smirked and with a leap, landed behind the vampire. She drew her bokken and drove it straight through the vampire's heart from the back, not giving him a chance to turn around.

 

     "You... Nightslayer.." The vampire whispered using his last breath. Bom pulled out her bokken as the vampire fell forward, laying lifeless on the ground. She wiped her bokken clean using the vampire's shirt and sighed.

 

     "Another one down." She thought, "But still not the one I'm looking for."

 

      She walked down the street, deep in her own thoughts, unaware that another pair of eyes is following her.

 

               My princess.. We will meet soon... 

 

* A bokken is a japanese wooden sword. I thought that it would suit Bom's image after watching Bom in the Clap Your Hands mv. The scene whereby Bom is dressed up in a black japanese costume. 

 

                                                    

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Sorry if I bored you out with this chapter. (x.x) Not experienced in writing but still hope that you will show your support though! I will continue writing and try to improve! Will try writing fanfics with lighter mood in future (Writing this fanfic with a heavy heart (T.T) )! Just wanted to try out the supernatural/fantasy romance kind of genre as it's one of my favourite genres. :) Feel free to give suggestions on how I can improve on this etc etc.