⋆4 Plan Face

Captivating The Almighty

notes first; I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE CRAPPY PREVIOUS CHAPTER (;________________________________;) meh I knew I shouldn't update with such braincrash after massive brainstorming;;; but it desperate to came outtt the idea i mean~~ but i'll do better in this chapter! hopefully *cough* err just enjoy~~~ /runs

P.S.: aww yay I write this chap longer :"DDD gosh I should had done my business report assignment for my midterm exam;;; okay I have to do that hehe, please enjoy ^^

yes vikKiBeoMin, you should enjoy hun! Thank you for always commenting!! /hugsss

also you
gummmie~~~ since you are the story heheh <3
⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷
"Tell me what it means," Jonghyun open the conversation while Key put on his seatbelt. "What?! So you offer me a ride for this?" Key dead-glaring him. "Come on, I knew you for such a long time! That smile...sign you plan something evil!!" an evil smirk appear on Key's lips. "So you know," Jonghyun just roll his eyes to his friend. "Well, but I don't want to tell you,"
"What?? Why??"
"You'll tell her,"
"Oh yeah? Why?"
"You're too weak with girls,"
"I'm not!!"
"Still don't want to tell you though,"
"Yah, Kibum!!"
While they're arguing in Jonghyun's car, Na Hee still inside the studio helping her auntie wrapping the outfits. After the photoshoot end and that smile from Key the staffs keep muttering over her. If her auntie not kindly ask the staffs to stop talking it maybe she'll just keep hearing mumbling people whenever she walks. She's confuse herself what about that smile, even though it such an angelic smile and the staffs said they're never saw such smile threw to them, somehow Na Hee can see something isn't good pictured in that smile.

"Auntie," 
"Hmm?"
"Is Key's smile that rare?"
"Well, if you talking about the one he showed you earlier i even haven't ever saw it,"
"Really?? But you're like his favourite right?"
"I think so, haha,"
"Auntie, I smell something isn't good from that smile,"
"Aww, relax hun, I think he start to liking you,"
"Auntie!"
"I'm serious, Na Hee-ah! H enever ask any girl calling him 'oppa' or showed them that smile!"
"Gosh, I need to see how he act around girls,"
"If he let you work with him I think you'll see,"
"DO you ever saw it, Auntie?"
"Sure, I ever saw it!"
"Then how's he act?"
"Just the same, I think,"
"Oh God, is he gay or something?"
"Huh? No-wait I'm not sure too hun...,"
Na Hee just shook her head then suggest them to just get back to work. They put the outfits to boxes, then place it into the truck where it will be take those outfits to the clothing storage where all outfits ever worn in the photoshoot used, since Key doesn't want to use the same outfit in his photoshoots. "You're going home? Or want to visit my house?" her auntie ask, it's something usual for both of them since she's still little her auntie always help her mother to take care of her. Na Hee's mother is a career woman, her first priority is her work as the result Na Hee receive lack of affection from her. Her auntie always comes to visit her house 3 days a week, she's been work as a stylist since her high school period. Even though she's also a career woman, she's more caring then Na Hee's mother. Being without her mother at home but her auntie instead is something already common for her, after graduate from high school she rent an apartment near her college. Now she's in her holiday and since she got nothing to do when her auntie ask her to help her at her workplace she;s just agreeing without knowing it will be turn to be something like this. But she's the one agreeing this, she don't want to disappoint her auntie too.

The next day, like what happen in her first day, Key already there when she arrive. "Morning, Key-ssi!" her auntie wave to him, he turn abck that greeting by a smile. "Morning," Na Hee said while bowing. "What do you say?" Key ask when she still in the bowing position. "Morning?" she repeat it again when she already stand back. "Where's the 'oppa'?" a sly smirk appear making Na Hee put on her disgust look, "Yah! What's with you face!" Key cross his arms to his chest. "Mo-morning, oppa," Na Hee halfly swallow the last part and plastered it with smile. "Morning," Key finally give her his smile. After that Na Hee take a quick step to the dressing room, as she checking them she notices it had different sizes than yesterday, she knew the model won't be Jonghyun again. "Auntie, who's the model today?" her auntie look to her a bit surprise. "Why all the sudden? You miss Jonghyun? Haha," Na Hee's cheek blush a little, "N-no, it's just the size is different..." her auntie can't help but giggle, "You'll see who is it soon," then her auntie take off from the dressing room. The time of the photoshoot finally come, Na Hee become so concentrated as she check out the outfits for today's photoshoot. "Excuse me," a very manly voice sound. "Yes?" Na Hee look to the owner of the voice and there's a tall guy with big bright eyes standing in front of her. His feature so likely a manga character, tall, manly but had a pretty face. "Which one I should wear first?" Na Hee pause for a second then she tap her forehead, "Oh, you're the model!" she quickly pull the outfit suppose to be the first one. "Thank you, sorry if I was confuse you," he smile. "Oh, it's fine!" she give him another smile. When he left the dressing room Na Hee crept to the studio, looking for her auntie that happen standing outside there. "You see him already?" her auntie giggling, somehow she knew it was her doing making the model came to the dressing room. "Auntieeeee~!" she shriek causing her auntie another laughter. "His name is Minho, he's in the same age as yours, even his birthday month same as yours," Na Hee's eyes widden, "Oh really?" right then she saw Minho walk out with the outfit she gave to him, he is a handsome guy and he had that charisma flowing around him. Na Hee didn't realize Key was eyeing her gawking at Minho, he snort as he never receive such treatment from her from the start, but then he grin again as he already had a plan to do today.

"Yah! What's with that outfit! I don't like it! Change!" Key suddenly yell behind the camera lens. "Huh? What's wrong? It is the first outfit you requested," Na Hee answered since she's the one gave out the outfit. Key smile a little before turning his head away to Na Hee, "Yeah, but i don't like it, change it," Na Hee frown at him, "With which??" she cross her arms. "Choose one won't you? You're the stylist assistant, not me," Key also crossing his arm and now stand facing her.Her auntie sense it will be bad if both of them fighting, she try to meddle, "Let me help you out," she grab Na Hee's arm ready to drag her to the dressing room. "Don't, noona! You spoiled her too much, she should pick by herself, she's the stylist assistant however," he raising his tone. Her auntie knew he was serious, she let Na Hee go but gave her a little advice regarding the outfit she should choose. She quickly pick a new outfit and show it first to Key, but it rejected, it happen again and again, Key's just keep refusing in any of the oufit shown to him. Na Hee start to stress out ready to spit in front of his face, right before her auntie step up to ask Key let her pick the outfit and Key agrreing it. The first outfit her auntie take just approve by Key, Na Hee just let out a silent scream.

"I guess Key-hyung mess with you eh?" MInho suddenly sit beside her with a box containing his lunch. It was eating time and Na Hee just lock herself in the dressing room. It's surprise her that Minho come, "Yeah..., I guess," she chomp her rice roughly. "Yah, eat slowly, you'll choke," he laugh seeing her act. "I won't, anyway why are you here? I guess we barely knew each other?" he smile again to her. "Then let's introduce ourselves to each other," he let out his hand, ask for a handshake. "I'm Na Hee,"
"I'm Minho, I heard from coordi-noona we have the same age and the same birthday month!"
"Yeah I heard that too,"
"I think that's why we should get along each other,"
"Haha, sure. You're really an outgoing person, aren't you?"
"Well, I'm not really, Jonghyun-hyung is more appropriate with that word actually,"
"Eh? You knew Jonghyun too?"
"Sure! We both Key's model and moreover we are all like went to same high school,"
"All three of you?"
"There are 5 of us actually,"
"Five??"
"Yes, even Key's already doing this since high school he just believe in us five who will deliver his creation well,"
"Oh, he such a perfectionist! Well I knew that well..."
"You knew that well?"
"I am one of his creation's fans actually, but now I'm facing the person who made them he's not awesome as what his made,"
"Don't be like that, what he made was the result of his perfection though,"
"Yeah, yeah right. Hey, wait, you said earlier 5? Who are those?"
"Five of us! Key, me, Jonghyun-hyun, Onew-hyung and Taeminnie,"
"Oh, haven't heard the last two, should I expect to meet them?"
"You will, we are all Key's models after all. Well, I hope you last here,"
"I'll do my best, thank you, Minho-ssi,"
"No need to call me with '-ssi'! We born in the same month, cool?"
"Okay, okay, as long as I don't need to call you 'oppa', haha,"
"What?? What do you mean?"
"Since yesterday two guys ask me to call them oppa,"
"Two? I expect one would be Jonghyun-hyung but the other one?"
"Key, who else it would be!"
"You kidding me!!"
both of them sink in such fun conversation not knowing Key was eavesdropping them since he saw Minho walk to the dressing room. Just like yesterday, Na Hee treat his models nicely unlike the way she treat him. He continously irritated by that, but he already had a plan put up, "Girl, you'll just spend days with me more and more, I'll make you realize to who you should nice too," he put his evil smirk again