⋆2 Addressing Issue

Captivating The Almighty

She munching down her lunch when it's time to lunch. The staffs around her already rambling about Key's attitude.
"Man, he's attitude so bad today! What happen??"
"Who knows?? He can change attitude or in bad mood just because of the most little things!"
"I'm so stressing today! But we still have more hours for this work, let's just hope his mood will be better,"
"It's need everyone's pray you know!! His mood just seriously bad!!"
She can't take it anymore since they just protesting behind his back, she bang the table taking everyone attention. "Can't you stop?! Why are all you guys just don't spit everything in front of him?!" her auntie that sat beside her almost choking up but she quickly cover it by drink the water. "Na Hee-ah! Get a grip!" all the other staffs stare to her. "Little girl, this is your first day right?" one of the staff who look the oldest sounded, "Calm down and let me tell why are we doing this, don't shout like that, you're just making everything worst," Na Hee respectedly obey her words. "He's a terrible perfectionist and everyone knew that, he can be mad if we did any little mistake. But after all, because of those the outcome become the best and successful. That's why we don't talk like this in front of him, even we're all complain like this now, we already know how the outcome will be," Na Hee still can't believe that, she still can't accept his arrogant personality being okay-ed by everyone.

"So everyone here just fine with him scold and talk arrogantly like that??" the staff that talk to her earlier sigh a little.
"It's not 'arrogant' it's 'straightforward', you're need to used to that,"
"But eonnie-,"
"Are you a fan of his works? What do you think about him?"
"Well..., his creations are all unique, breaking-through and unusual. I think he's someone awesome an is a decent person....,"
"Do you acknowledge he's such a perfectionist that means he do everything to make something perfect?"
by that question fell. Seeing her reaction that staff just can sigh again, "You're name is Na Hee right? I can feel you're disappointed because he doesn't like you're thinking, but while you work here, don't work carelessly and if you want to complain, complain with us," she force herself to gulp down every words she wanted to threw because she still disagree, however she's more respect this eonnie more than Key himself.

Back to her job after the lunch time done, she saw the model, Jonghyun entering the dress room. She bow to him while greet him. "Yah! No need to be that formal! Where's the clothes for my next photoshoot, err-what's your name?"
"I'm Yang Na Hee,"
"I think I never saw you before? You're new?"
"I'm just helping my auntie,"
"Oh? Who's your auntie? The coodi-noona?"
"Yes,"
"Oh, nice to meet you too then! I'm Jonghyun! You don't need to be so formal to me! You can call me oppa! Hehe,"
"Eh?? Oh, ng, okay...,"
"Try to say it!"
"Jonghyun-oppa?"
"Good! Now where's my next outfit?"
Na Hee hand over the next outfit while awkwardly smile because of Jonghyun's request to call him 'oppa' even she just met him.

Key was watching everything and feel insulted since she treat Jonghyun nicely unlike her attitude to him. He's the one who she work for, practically her boss, and unlike everyone she dare to talk back to him. Sure he feel insulted especially because she is a girl. He walk in to the dressing room see Na Hee was about put the worn outfit that Jonghyun gave her just now. "Be careful!" she instantly look away surprise to hear his voice. "I know, you don't need to tell me that," she look back to the clothing while let out a little sigh. Hearing she sighing, Key's anger boiled up, "Yah! What's with your attitude?? How old are you?" she scoffed but still answer without looking to him, "Twenty, why??" Key grab her wrist and make her finally look to him. "When is your birthday??" Na Hee start to feel irritated and her wrist is hurting.
"What do you want??!"
"Just answer!"
"December! Why??"
"Mine is September, now call me oppa, too!!"

⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷
OHHH GASPPP WHY IS IT SHORTERRR /stressed (TT_____TT) but still I hope you'll enjoy the story :"D for vikKiBeoMin; LMAO bb I almost falling from the chair the moment I read your comment XDD thank you for everyone interest in this story!! I work hard to keep it interesting! Hehe :3 oh and you guys can subscribe to me now XDD subscribe meee~ sorry your author such an odd pod;;;