Five

Teacher, Will You Marry My Dad?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yujin P.O.V

 

Okay Yujin... Breath in! Breath out! Breath in! Breath out! You're going to be fine. The kids will love you for sure. You're so lovely and pretty. Uh? Why am I praising myself? Uhm... It's okay! At least it builds your confidence. Good luck! You can do it!

I am standing in front of the class with the files on my right arm. I am so nervous. This is really my first time facing the kids. No, it's not really the first time. I have a little cousin and I've experience taking care of her. Well, she's quite pigheaded. She dislike me as her sister too. She is Joongki's little sister, Song Hana. Ugh... I shouldn't talk about her. She's really ruins my mood.

 

"Are you the new teacher?" A girl with ponytails asks me. She smiles brightly.

"Yes, I am your teacher." I say after squatting to face her.

"Hello! My name is Hanbyul, Kim Hanbyul. Nice to meet you." She gives me her hand to shake.

 

I grab it and we shake hands. "You're clever. How old are you?" I ask, brushing her hair gently.

 

"I'm six years old. This is my last year in the kindergarten. I'm going to enter the primary school soon." She explains as she can't stop smiling.

"I'm sure you're a good sunbae for the other kids in here. Then, can I ask for your help?"

"Sure, anything miss..."

"You can call me Miss Yujin."

"Okay, Miss Yujin. What can I do for you?" She asks formally, smiling.

"It's not the time yet. I'll surely ask you one d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter