Two

Teacher, Will You Marry My Dad?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yujin P.O.V

 

"Mum, I'll go first. I'm getting late for work." I say in half shout as I am rushing down the stairs and heading straight to the living room.

 

I glance at the clock on the wall. Fuh... It almost 8 a.m. The kids must be waiting for me. This is because of Joongki. Because of him, I'm getting late for work. Ugh... If he didn't invite me to watch a late night movie, I maybe wake up earlier this morning. He lied to me. He said that he wanted to take me for a dinner only. And at last, he changed the plans. He said that he wanted to spend him time with me since that he wanted to leave for China this weekend due to his work. I don't know if I'm going to miss him or not. Haha... Yeah, it sounds cruel as his fiancee.

 

"Yujin-ah, please have your breakfast first. You might be hungry during your work time." Mum stops me from leaving as she shouts from the kitchen.

"It's okay mum, I can have my breakfast later at school canteen. I don't want to be late for school. The kids must be waiting for me." I say while wearing the red heels, one of my favorite shoes for works.

"Can't you get proper shoes for works? You walk a lot in school, so you may injured your feet." I hear a husky  voice of Joongki from the back.

 

He gives me a light back hug and a soft kiss on my hairs. I wasn't feel so surprise since that he always come to my house in the morning. I give him a light tap on his hands.

 

"Behave yourself. You're in my house area. Besides, my parent are here. Please show some of your respect." I advise him.

"So, we can do whatever we want when your parents aren't with us?"

"Yah...!" I shout in disbelief as I gift him a punch on the shoulder.

 

It is quite hard punch. Serve hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter