SLOTH

Reality.

“I feel so lazy.” Kwangmin sang, rolling around on the dormitory floor. It belonged to their company, but was tentatively their home. This was all to cater to the act of a typical Korean boyband.

A typical boyband. Almost as if they were normal people.

He watched the rest go about their daily lives, all so detached from one another as if they were strangers. Even his twin brother was a distance away from him, quietly reading a book.

Their so-called leader was obsessed with their so-called maknae. So-called. Because it honestly looks like the roles got swapped.

Hyunseong was somewhere else, but Kwangmin wasn’t so curious. That guy was a walking time bomb. On good days, he’d be angered enough by Minwoo’s blatant lack of respect for any of them, but on bad days, he’d bite on Kwangmin’s tail and scream at him for being such a slob.

Jeongmin was nice, and he was the closest definition to normal that Kwangmin currently has.

Everyone has their problems, but if you asked Kwangmin, he’d tell you that living the life of a boyband is like living in an asylum.

For now, he’ll go to sleep. Maybe Jeongmin will bring him some food when he wakes up.
 

------- Kwangmin; Sloth.