GLUTTONY

Reality.

It was his alone time, and it was also an hour of heaven for him.

With his body sprawled out over his bed, his feet digging into the space between his pillow and mattress, Jeongmin smiled at his favourite position in bed. He had his supplies ready, every single one of them.

He didn’t even have the time to think about the scandal their boyband was facing.

Minwoo would figure it out, Hyunseong would be pissed as hell, Donghyun would be spared his life by the management. He would then return to his daily routine of worshipping the supposedly cute and obedient maknae.

Another problem arises? Cycle repeats.

Him, Kwangmin and- right, Youngmin. The three of them were pretty much bystanders in their group. Nothing very important, as long as they remember to slap practiced smiles on their faces when the cameras are rolling. That’s what Donghyun said, but everyone knew the owner of those sharp words.

Jeongmin played the first video of his hour marathon, reaching for his first dessert of the night. Nothing beats ice-cream, not even in the middle of winter. Then chips, crackers, pudding along with a constant supply of diet soda.

Some said it helps with the diet.

 

------- Jeongmin; Gluttony.