The Awkward Tie - Byulhana Fancam

Keo Fancam Drabbles

                All I want is you baby~

 

                They can hear loud cheer from the fans after they performed “Lihgt Up The Darkness”. They’re having their Byul-Hana Fanmeeting right now. It’s special fanmeeting for first generation Starlights. They thought it would be great if they hold a special event for first generation Starlights and after meeting with the staff, they decided to hold special fanmeeting which is Byul-Hana. They feel so thankful to their fans for their unending cheer and love, so they decided that special fanmeeting would be great.

 

                “Did you guys enjoy the performance?” N asks the audiences to which they respond with loud “Yes”.

 

                “I’m glad you enjoyed the performance. We poured our energy into it so we could give you great performance. Was it hot?” N asks them once again and they respond with “Yes “Totally” “The best” etc.

 

                “That’s right. I was the one who choreograph it so of course it was hot.” N makes such a proud expression, earning simultaneous “Eeeeyyy” from s.

 

                “What? That’s true.” N gives s his disbelief look.

 

                “What’re you talking about, hyung?” Ravi speaks to him.

 

                “That doesn’t make sense.” Hongbin butts in.

 

                “Yeah. Beanie hyung is right. That doesn’t make sense.” Here comes the sassy magnae.

 

                “Yah. How dare you guys?” N walks to them, giving them his infamous neck chops.

 

                “That’s true. There’s no relation between you choreographed the song and the performance we just did. We’re the one who made the performance hot.” Ravi says his not-so-helping defense.

 

                “True!” Hyuk speaks his agreement.

 

                “Totally!” Hongbin says while nodding his head.

 

                “Yah!” They continue to tease his leader as usual. They since this is the way the show their love toward their lovely leader. Aren’t they just despicably cute?

 

                Meanwhile, not far from them, there’re two people who don’t really pay attention to the commotion. They’re no other than their main vocals, Ken and Leo. They’re busy in their own world to pay attention to them.

 

                “They’re so beautiful.” Ken says while looking to his front.

 

                “They?” Leo asks him. Ken’s mind must be in random mode again.

 

                “Our fans. Starlights. Aren’t they just beautiful, hyung?” Ken says without looking at his hyung. His eyes are busy looking at their fans in front of them. He feels so grateful and proud whenever he sees their fans gathered to cheer for them. It’s such a heartwarming sight to him.

 

                “Oh. Yeah, they are.” Leo answers him shortly. He then looks at Ken’s direction. Despite his sweat-drenched face from their previous performances, he still looks beautiful. Eyes shining from happiness and gentle smile on display. He looks beautiful, so beautiful. Leo unconsciously lets out small smile. He keeps on looking at him until Ken looks back at him.

 

                ”. Leo curses internally.

 

                “Hyung, why are you staring at me?” Ken asks his hyung.

 

                “Uhm. That. Just. Your tie. Yeah, your tie.” Leo tries to come up with a good excuse but end up with bad one.

 

                Thank you very much, brain. You failed me once again.” Leo says internally.

 

                “My tie?” Ken looks down to his tie. What’s wrong with his tie?

 

                “Yeah. It’s loosen up and crooked a bit.” Leo explains to Ken. He feels like slamming his head on a wall. Ken’s tie is fine, nothing’s wrong with it. Why did he come up with such excuses? He’s such an idiot.

 

                “But it’s...” Ken can’t finish his sentence since Leo is suddenly walking to his back.

 

                “What are you doing, hyung?” Ken looks to his hyung.

 

                “Of course I’m trying to fix your tie, dummy.” Leo tries to fix the imaginary crooked and loosen up tie.

 

                “Uh. Thanks, hyung. You don’t have to do it.” Ken says to him.

 

                “Stay still.” Leo commands him. He’s pretending to fix the imaginary tie.

 

                “But hyung, I’m all sweaty. Are you okay with it?” Ken has sweat all over his body and it’s so gross. His hyung must feel so disgusted by it.

 

                “Shut up.” Leo tells his firmly. His hands are trembling from nervousness. He tends to tremble when he’s nervous from lying. Seconds later, Leo lets go off his hand from Ken’s tie.

 

                “There.” Leo tells Ken after he fixed the imaginary tie.

 

                “Thanks, hyung. You’re so kind. Ottokaji~” Ken shakes his head cutely, earning light knock on his head from Leo.

 

                “Babo.” Leo says softly.

 

                “Awwww~ don’t say that hyung~ I know you love me~” Ken says cutely. He pokes Leo’s hand teasingly. He loves teasing his hyung, although he knows it costs him his life.

 

                “You wish.” Leo says nonchalantly. He shoves Ken’s hand from his hand.

 

                “Our Leo is in denial. How cute~” Ken continues to .

 

                “Do you want to die?” Leo is ready to launch himself on Ken when he hears N speaks to them.

 

                “Yah! Over there! Pay attention please.” N points his finger on both Ken and Leo. Ken then runs to N’s direction, saving himself from his death.

 

                “What are you guys doing?” N asks Ken once he stands beside him.

 

                “Nothing much.” Ken says while smiling to his hyung. N just shrugs it off since it’s time for them to sing the next song.

 

                “Okay. Next song is Eternity. Are you ready~” N shouts to the crowd and he receives loud cheer again. Ken takes a peek to Leo’s direction who is giving him his death glare. Ken gives him his bbuing bbuing pose in return. Leo lets him go this time since what he said is a bit true. Or maybe a lot. Nonetheless, he likes Ken a little bit more than the rest of s.

 

****

 

A/N: It's short. I know it. Sorry. The fancam

http://m1.daumcdn.net/thumb/R750x0/?fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile10.uf.tistory.com%2Fimage%2F24488D50542967D93023CC