The First Time - Super Hero Fancam

Keo Fancam Drabbles

Today is the day of their first fansign since their debut. The members are busy preparing themselves for the event. N and Ravi are busy practicing their fanservices, Hongbin and Hyuk are busy practicing their signs, and Leo and Ken are busy practicing their singing.

 

“No, Ravi-ah. You have to hold their hand like this.” N shows Ravi how to hold their fans’ hand properly, earning soft whine from Ravi.

 

“But, hyung. I’m not used to it.” Ravi tells his hyung. He may be a cool charismatic rapper outside, but inside he’s just a cute shy teddy bear.

 

“No buts or ifs, Ravi-ah. You have to do it like this or you can give them a hug. Hey, that’s not a bad idea. I think it’s better if you do that.” N nods his head.

 

“No! Hyung! Are you crazy? Don’t you think it’s too much?”

 

“What do you mean with it’s too much? Of course it’s not. It’s pretty normal for idols to hug his fans. Don’t you remember time when Hyoshin-sunbaenim hugged Hongbin first time they met which almost killed him on spot?” N lets our soft chuckles remembering it. Hongbin looked so cute that time. He was all frozen when Hyoshin-sunbaenim hugged him and later he cried for minutes when he went back to the dorm. Hearing his beloved Haet-nim’s name being mentioned, Hongbin quickly turns his head to N.

 

“What’re you guys talking about? Why did you mention Haet-nim’s name? Don’t tell you’re bad-talking him because I swear to God I’ll kill you guys if you do that.” Hongbin narrows his eyes eyeing his hyungs. He’s ready to fight with his hyungs in case they’re indeed bad-talking his sunshine.

 

“Chill, Binnie. We're just talking about your first meeting with Hyoshin-sunbaenim, when he hugged you.” Ravi tells Hongbin.

 

“OH MY GOD!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I WAS. I MEAN MY FOREVER SUNSHINE HAET-NIM HUGGED ME. THE HAET-NIM. THE PARK HYOSHIN. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! HE EVEN PRAISED MY LOOKS. OH MY GOD!!! PARK HYOSHIN!!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!! OH MY GOOODDD!!! HAET-NIIIIMMM!!!!!” Hongbin unleashes his inner fanboy side. You can see tears start to form on his eyes. Hyuk can only pat his back to calm him down.

 

“I should have never done it.” Ravi facepalms himself.

 

“PARK HYOSHIIIINNN~” N and Ravi can only sigh to this. They should never mention Park Hyoshin’s name or something related to him near Hongbin. Never. Bad idea. Really bad idea.

 

Meanwhile, Ken and Leo are still practicing their already perfect singing. It’s their first fansign so they want to leave good impressions to their fans.

 

“Ken-ah, what if I crack my voice when I sing? What if I forget the lyrics? What if I make mistakes at the fansign?" Being a perfectionist he is, Leo can’t help but feel insecure. He feels like he still has lots of flaws when he is already perfect. After all it’s their first fansign so it’s pretty normal for him to feel this way.

“Relax, hyung. You’re thinking way too much. I know you didn’t get enough sleep last night from it. Everything is gonna be alright. Your singing is perfect as always. Don’t worry, hyung.” Ken caresses his hyung’s hand, assuring him that he will do well at the fansign.

 

“Are you sure? What if…”

 

“You will do fine, hyung. I’m sure about it. 200%.” Ken smiles to Leo. Who knows the brave lion has this kind of side too.

 

“Okay.” Letting out a sigh, Leo finally calms himself down. Maybe Ken is right. Maybe he is thinking way too much.

 

“Guys, go get yourself ready. We’re leaving in 15 minutes.” They can hear Sinwoo’s voice calling them.

 

“Come on, hyung. We have to get ourselves ready or else Sinwoo-hyung will be mad at us.” Ken grabs Leo’s hand, pulling him to their dressing room.

 

“Okay.” Leo lets himself being dragged by Ken, a rare scene to be honest. Minutes later, they’re ready to go to the fansign site. They’re heading to the van excitedly. N takes the front seat, Ken and Leo take the middle seat and dongsaeng line take the back seat. They’re talking and joking with each other except Leo who is just listening to music. Leo looks out the window. Lots of scenarios are floating in his mind. He unconsciously lets out huge sigh. Ken notices this. He knows his hyung must be overthinking again. He reaches out to hold Leo’s hand. Leo looks down to his hand and then to Ken.

 

“You’re prefect, hyung. Don’t worry.” Ken sends his hyung his radiant smile to which Leo responds with smiling back at him.

 

“Everything is gonna be great.” Ken reassures Leo. Leo nods his head slowly, holding Ken’s hand back. Everything is gonna be great.

 

****

 

“It’s not like that.” Hongbin say to the fans. Leo lowers his back laughing. He looks left and right, trying to memorize their fans’ faces.  Ken, being dork he is, is walking back and forth, earning glare from Leo. He grabs Ken’s hand to make him stop.

 

“Stop doing that. It’s annoying.” Leo warns Ken.

 

“Eyyyyyyy~ Don’t be such meanie, hyung.” Ken scratches Leo’s hand playfully, earning slight smile from Leo.

 

“Stop it or else I’ll punish you later.” Leo whispers to Ken. Ken makes such dramatic face to this. Leo only shakes his head seeing this. He watches too much One Piece.  

 

“Hyuuuunngg~” Ken whines to Leo.

 

“Shut up.” Leo answers him coldly.

 

“Meanie.” Ken pouts his lips. He wants to say something to Leo when suddenly a fan asks N to pass the mic to Leo.

 

“Oh. You want to ask something to Leo?” N asks the fans to which they response with a loud "Yes".

 

“But he’s a bit shy.” N answers back. The fans give him whiny noises.

 

“Okay. But don’t expect much from him. He’s really shy. Please understand him.” N passes the mic to Leo. Leo stares at the mic for a while before he speaks.

 

“Raise your hand if you want to ask me something. 1, 2, 3.” Leo speaks softly to the fans. He scans the fans to decide which one of them can ask him question.

 

“You with pink bandana.” Leo points to the fan who wears pink bandana.

 

“What kind of food do you like the most?” The fan asks him her question.

 

“I eat all kind of food.” Leo answers her shortly. Leo is busy interacting with his fans when he feels someone behind him. He looks to his back to see Ken making heart behind him. This dork. He gives his mic to Ken.

 

“Your turn.” Leo speaks softly to Ken.

 

“Raise your hand if you want to ask me question. 1, 2, 3, 4, …” Ken says jokingly to the fans, making them protest to him. Leo lowers his back, hiding his smile. This dork is really something.

 

“Ahahahaha~ Just kidding. I’m serious right now. 1, 2, 3.” He scans the fans and then points his finger to one of the fans.

 

“Blue shirt.” It takes the fan seconds until she speaks her question.

 

“Oppa, do you like Jongro?” The fan asks him her question.

 

“Oh. You come from Jongro? Yeah I like Jongro. It’s such a beautiful place. I hope we can hold fansign there someday.” Ken answers the fan. They still have much time left until the end but Leo is already running out of his energy. He didn’t sleep much last night since he kept on thinking about the fansign. He decides to sit on the platform. I’ll rest a bit until it’s my turn again.

 

Ken is in his playful mood right now. Seeing their fans chatting happily with them making him happy. He keeps on making cute gestures to the fans, fanservices. He is in the middle of his fanservices when he spots Leo sitting on the platform. His hyung must be tired from lack of sleeping. He decides to tease his hyung. He makes cute gestures above Leo’s head. Leo nudges him slightly.

 

“Stop it.” Leo says to Ken.

 

“I know you’re tired but please smile a bit, hyung. Don’t you want to make the fans happy? Bbuing bbuing~” Ken gives Leo his signature bbuing bbuing pose.

 

“Shut up.” Leo says coldly.

 

“Eyyyyyy~ Hyuuunngg~ Don’t be such meanie~ I know you love me~” Ken says to Leo, bumping his head cutely with Leo. Leo bites his lip, trying to refrain his smile to come out. Damn Ken. Ken decides to even more. He slowly sits beside his hyung, hooking his arms with his and placing his head on top of his shoulder. He knows Leo likes it when he does it. This kind of affection is his favorite. He may shove him when they’re with the other members, but when they’re alone he’ll never do that. In fact, Leo is the one who initiates it first when there’re only two of them. Leo is too shy to show or receive PDA. What a cutie pie. Ken expects him to be shoved by Leo but he receives nothing, much to his surprise. Little did Ken know is Leo is actually enjoying this, even if he’s in public with many eyes on them. He won’t admit it out loud but he wants the fans to know that Ken is his. He wants the fans to know that this cute goofy ball is his and his only. Ken is mine so don’t try to steal him from me. Don’t ship him with other people. He’s mine and mine only. They’re enjoying their own little world until they see N and Ravi exchanging glances signaling their time’s up. Leo and Ken exchange their last glances before they get up from their sit.

 

“Let’s go back to the table.” N says to s. Hyuk, Ravi, Leo and N jump up to the stage back to the table. The stairs are too far for them to walk, plus the stage is not that high. Ken and Hongbin, on the other hand, decide to take the stairs since they still want to interact with their fans. They’re walking while giving their fans their last fanservices.

 

“Faster guys.” N orders Ken and Hongbin. Ken walks to Leo’s direction. He wants to stand beside Leo although there’s Ravi beside him already. He walks in between Ravi and Leo, making him the one beside Leo. Leo and Ravi just shrug it off since it’s Ken.

 

“Thank you for coming to our first fansign. We really enjoy it a lot. Please give VIXX much love in the future. Thank you. Until now we’re Real V! V-I-X-X VIXX! Thank you.” N ends his speech to which fans respond with loud applauses.

 

****

 

“Hyung, why didn’t you shove me away at the fansign?” Ken asks his lover once they back to their dorm.

 

“Cause I didn’t want to.” Leo answers him shortly.

 

“Why?” Ken asks him again.

 

“It’s night already, Ken. Let’s sleep. I’m tired.” Leo lays himself on their bed. Ken pouts his lips hearing this.

 

“Sleep.”

 

“But hyung.”

 

“Sleep.”

 

“Okay. Okay. I got it.” Ken walks to his bed, pouting his lips. Ken is positioning himself to sleep when he hears Leo says something.

 

“I just want them to see that you’re mine.” Leo says it softly.

 

“Oh my God! Hyung! I love you so much. I’m yours and yours only! Jung Taekwoon I love you!” Ken walks to his hyung’s bed to give him a kiss.

 

“Happy? Now go back to your bed and sleep.” Leo says to Ken.

 

“But I want to sleep beside you, hyung” Ken begs to Leo.

 

“No.”

 

“Hyung~”

 

“No.”

 

“Hyuung~”

 

“I said n..” Leo can’t finish his words since Ken gives him a peck on his lips, making his mind goes blank.

 

“Good night, hyung. I love you.” Ken lays himself next to Leo. He knows his hyung will never win him.

 

“Aish this, brat.” Leo gives up and positions himself to sleep. He covers his and Ken’s bodies with blanket. He kisses Ken’s forehead, making Ken smiles in his sleep.

 

“I love you too.” It doesn’t take them long until they drift to their dream lands.

 

A/N: I'll edit and add fancam for this chapter tomorrow since it's 3 am already here. Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing this crappy story. I love you guys. Have a nice day.

Here's the link for this chapter. www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2p8mTyvTBA