Love Hurts - Hex Sign in Hungary Fancam

Keo Fancam Drabbles

They decide to include their old song UUUUU for their Hex Sign concert. It is such a cute song that makes them happy just by singing it. It may have sad meaning, but it has cute melodies that can cheer up their mood. They change the choreographies for this song since the old one was too simple. They make it cuter since they want to entertain their fans, plus they want to do some fanservices for them. Leo may not admit it loud, but there're reasons why he loves to sing this song.

 

VIXX is having their concert in Hungary right now, and the next song they are going to perform is UUUUU. They sit on a bench according to the order, Hyuk-N-Ravi-Leo-Ken-Hongbin. They sing it happily and cutely, swinging their heads left and right, making cute gestures, doing some fanservices and playing with the member next to them. Leo decides to show the reason why he loves to sing this song when Ravi sings his rap. Ken is busy playing with Hongbin while making some cute gestures when he feels someone poking his left ear. It's without doubt Leo who poked his ear. Ken looks to his right to see his hyung smiling after he did that. Leo must be in such a good mood right now, Ken thinks to himself. Ken decides to play along with his hyung, acting all cute and playful are his forte after all. He shakes his head left and right cutely, pretending he doesn't know who poked his ear. Leo looks to his left to see Ken doing his silly acts. He bites his lip to prevent more smiles to come but fail miserably, cutie pie Ken is hard to resist. Leo keeps on looking at Ken, smile can be seen adoring his face. It feels like he works his face muscles way too much from smiling for a long time so he decides to break his sight from Ken. He doesn't want to make it obvious that he likes seeing this cute side of Ken. Unfortunately for Leo, seconds after he broke his sight from Ken, Ken starts to shake his body. Leo gives Ken a knock on his head, smiling while doing this. Ken can only smile in return. Admit it or not, Ken likes it when his hyung does this to him. He may sound like a weirdo but when his hyung does this to him, he knows that his hyung's attention is fully on him. It's Ken's turn to sing the chorus. He sings it cutely as usual. He even makes the "Otteohkae" part cuter. Leo smiles unconsciously when he hears this. Ken is indeed epitome of cuteness. Now it's Leo's turn to sing his part of the song.

 

Joheunde apa nae mameul molla neon jebal naegero wajwo

I like you but it hurts, you don’t know my heart, please come to me

 

Leo sings it while looking at Ken. There're reasons for this. First of all he has to stand next to Ken for the choreographies after he sings his part. Second, Ken always does his silly cute acts whenever this part comes out, shaking his shoulders and cutely. Third, or mostly, because the lyrics reflect how his feelings to the later. He smiles for the umpteenth times for that song when he sees Ken doing his cute silly acts. They sing the rest of the song happily.

 

There're reasons why Leo loves singing this song. Mostly because this song reflects his heart a lot. He may not saying it out loud, but he likes Ken a little bit more than he should. He may can't confesses his feeling to Ken now, but he sures that one day, one day, he will have enough courage to do it, and he will make sure he doesn't have to wait that long for that day to come. Falling in love is indeed painful, but if it's Ken whom he loves, then he's more than willing to fall for more.

 

A/N: I know I shoul update my other fic but I had it planned for a long time. I wrote this on my phone since my laptop is broken right now. I'm trying to fix it so I can update my unfinished fic soon. Anyway here is the link for this story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIdKkqpb4X0