Chapter 7

EXO BECAME MY OPPAS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaerin's POV

I woke up to the bright sunlight that was shining into my room. I sat up and stretched myself. Another new day! Wait..that was weird... no bickering sounds,no Sehun shouting at his hyungs for his rilakkuma aka pinku pinku and no oppas waking me up early in the morning to eat breakfast this morning. I got down my bed,wash up and changed into my home clothes which was really comfortable. I got out of the room and checked the oppas' rooms. Nobody. The washroom was empty too. I walked to the kitchen and got my cup to drink water. Suddenly,something caught my eye. There was a post stick on the dining table.

It says:
Jaerin ah we have to perform today at music bank here's your backstage pass!^^.Be there at 4.30pm we'll be waiting! :)
-kris :-)

Woah. I even have backstage passes now? Daebak. I used to only see them from afar and i don't even think they noticed me but now,they treat me as their own dongsaeng oh my god. I decided to make some bentos for the oppas since i know they would be hungry afterwards. I checked the time. 11.30am. Too early. The food would get cold by then. I called hyerim and tell her that i'll go her house. 

"Yobseyeo?"

"Hyerim ah it's me Jaerin!"

"I know pabo." She said sarcastically and i scoffed.

"Anyways can i come over your house? I want to make some bentos for the oppas."

"Oppas?"

"EXO." I said while.

"Oh..okay! See you at 12pm!" She said happily and i hung up. I went to my room and changed into a shirt and skirt with stockings and wore a jacket over. I took my bag and the backstage pass and went out of the dorm. I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus there. I opened my twitter account and saw some news about exo.
Rumor:
EXO to release new album for december.

Huh? The oppas didn't tell me anything. Anyways,if it's rumor,it can't be trusted. The bus arrived and i got on. I think i should ask the oppas later. I walked to Hyerim's house which caused me 5minutes. I looked at my watch. i'm late. It's 12.01 pm. Hyerim wouldn't mind right. I speed up and finally i reached her house. I press the doorbell.

"You are late." She said and i scoffed.

"Tsk. I know. That's why i ran here." I said while panting. I coughed and pushed her aside. I sat on the couch. She gave me some water.

"Thanks."

"What are you going to make for your oppas?"

"Correction,exo, not MY oppas. Jung hyerim." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah then why did you say 'i want to make some food for the oppas.'" She asked and i rolled my eyes. This girl aish.

"I'm gonna make bentos." I told her and she smiled with her eyes widened.

"I want it too!! Your bento is so so nice." She said in english with her slang. Ah..yeah she's born in Canada and came back to korea when she was 15 years old,the year we met. Her english name is Vanessa but i prefer to call her hyerim,her korean name it sounds so much better.

"Hyerim please don't use your slang you know i don't like it." I said to her in english but without any slang. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I can't control that girl." She said in korean now. Finally.

"Let's go i'll make one for you." I told her and both of us laughed.

"Hey wait!" Hyerim shouted.

"Bwoh?"

"My fridge doesn't have anything." She said and looked down.

"Haish..it's okay,the supermarket is near right? Let's go."I said while sighing and we got out of the house.

"Mianhe." Hyerim said while we were getting the ingredients.

"Kwenchana. I shouldn't ask you last minute." I said while smiling. She smiled.

"When are you going to introduce me to EXO oh my god it has been a week."

"Yeah..soon..okay..soon." i told her. The 20th anniversary would be next week. We took cucumber,seaweed,crabmeat and others for the sushi. I took the chicken that need to be grilled from the fridge and lettuce. I usually wouldn't include vegetables but because the oppas have to be healthy,i decided to cook some vegetables for them. I got the disposable bento boxes and place them into the trolley. I took a box of tomatoes too.  I got a packet of mayonnaise and we went to the counter to pay.

"Erm..Jaerin ah." Hyerim tapped me.

"Mhm?" I hummed.

"Dae..daehyun.." she mummered and i looked to my side. What? Daehyun and his girl? Who cares anyways i have Jongin oppa who's much better than him..WAIT. NO SONG JAERIN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! YOUR JONGIN OPPA?! No way! I shook my head and Hyerim looked at me weirdly.

"Ah..it's nothing.Who cares about him let's go." I said and took our groceries. I pulled her away and we went back to Hyerim's house. We place the groceries down and started to prepare the bento for the oppas. I made one for hyerim.

"Done!" I said and clapped my hands. I high fived Hyerim.

"Wait i wanna make sushi for Junmyeon oppa!" Hyerim said childishly and i rolled my eyes.

"Arrasso let's make it then. I made sushi for the oppas and hyerim made it for junmyeon oppa. I made extra for Zitao oppa and Baekhyun oppa because they are huge eaters hehe. But wouldn't it be too unfair? Ah whatever. I gave all of them extra sushi. I made special ones too. I packed the sushis and bentos and looked at the time.It was 3.30pm already.

"Oh i have to go! Enjoy your bento Hyerim ah!"

"Okay annyeong Jaerin ah! Enjoy the concert!" She said to me and bid goodbye to me. I toom the bag of sushis and bentos and went out. I took a taxi to the place and i saw fangirls outside holding exo's banner. I took my backstage pass and walkss to the backstage place. I showed the security guard the backstage pass.

"Why can she go in? I saw her holding an exo backstage pass. Is she a saesaeng fan?" A fangirl asked her friend. And i rolled my eyes. I seriously hate fangirls like them.

"Ani i don't think so. She could be a staff." Her Friend told her and i sighed. How can such a nice girl be friends with this kind of fangirl? The security guard handed me my backstage pass and I thanked him. I went inside and found EXO's waiting room. I knocked on the door and opened it.

"Oppas!" I shouted and smiled brightly.

"Jaerinnnn!!!" They shouted and came forward to hug me. It was so warm. They let go of the hug.

"You are early!" Baekhyun oppa said and i nodded my head. I place the plastic bag full of food on the table. Tao oppa rushed to me. He peeked into the plastic bag.

"FOOD!" He exclaimed and Jumped.

"Stop jumping Huang Zitao you are embarrassing yourself." Kris oppa said and Tao oppa glared at Kris oppa. I laughed. I took the bentos out and place it on the table. They each took their own food and ate it.

"You didn't have to Jaerin ah." Luhan oppa said and patted my head. I smiled at him.

"It's alright. I was free anyways. My best friend helped me." I said and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Best friend?! Why do you have so many best friends? I thought i was the only one!" Baekhyun oppa exclaimed and i laughed.

"We are all her best friends byun baek so shut up." Chanyeol oppa said to Baekhyun oppa with rice in his mouth.

"Bwoh? I can't hear you because of the rice i'm sorry." Baekhyun oppa said while putting his hand on his ear. Chanyeol oppa glared at him and we laughed. He chewed on his food and swallow it. Baekyeol oppas started to argue. Again. Haish. Childish oppas hahaha.They each started to eat their food. I looked around. Where's Jongin oppa? I walked out of the waiting room and went out to find Jongin oppa. I went to the backstage and found him. He was watching the performance by other idols. I creeped up behind him and scare him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter