We know each other better now

EXO BECAME MY OPPAS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Jongin oppa pulled me into SM bulding.

"Yah Kim Jongin wait for us!" Baekhyun oppa shouted at Jongin oppa.

"Yah oppa what happened?" I asked him.

"They were annoying." He said and i laughed.

"Oppa they are like that don't tell me you don't know." I said while giggling.

"I have been putting with their nonsense for almost two years." He said.

"Oppa i know you still love them." I .

"Not you too Jaerin." He said and glared at me. I laughed.

"Arasso arasso." I said and burst out laughing. We walked into EXO's practuce room. Woah it's so big. Finally i got into my idols' practice room. I'm not dreaming right? Yes you are not Song Jaerin.

"Jaerin?Jaerin?" Chanyeol oppa waved his hands infront of me.

"Ahh neh..neh." i stuttered and they laughed.

"You are so cute." Yixing oppa said and i blushed furiously.

"Come on let's start." Jongin oppa said and he on the music.(A/N:play baby don't cry)

Jongin oppa taught me the steps one by one with Yixing oppa helping him by stopping and playing the music. I followed the steps slowly and i got it really fast.

"Hyung please play the music. Jaerin ah you can do it right?" Jongin oppa said. I nodded my head. The music started and i swayed to the music.

I danced to it and when it ended,oppas clapped for me.

"Well done Jaerin ah! You are such a good dancer!" Sehun oppa said.

"Good job!" Luhan oppa gave me a thumbs up and ruffled my hair. I blushed.

"Okay let's start with our practice now!Kyungsoo oppa passed me the water bottle before going to stretch with the rest of the members and i took it and drank it.

(A/N:play Growl)

"Yo. Okay." Tao oppa started.

I watched them while i sat on the couch. I think i kinda feel more comfortable with them and i treat them as my own oppas. Haha.

" Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight-"
my phone rang and i took it out from my bag. It vibrated so i knew. The music was too loud and so i went out. I closed the door.

"Jaerin ah what are you doing? Wanna meet up? I'm bored." Hyerim said.

"Hyerim ah mianhe. I'm practicing for next week's 20th anniversary. You know i'm performing right?" I asked. I didn't want to tell her EXO is coming too. I wanted to give her a surprise.

"Ohh..yeah.. kwenchana.hwaiting!" She said and i smiled.

"Annyeong Hyerim ah. See you next week." I said and hung up. When i was about to get in,someone called me.

"Jaerin?" I turned around.

"Krystal?" I mouthed. Oh yeah she's a member of f(x) so she's here preparing for her comeback. She's my bestfriend since young but we drifted apart because she went SM to become a trainee. I met Baekhyun after she went to SM. Her sister,Jessica unnie is in SNSD.

"KYAAA!" We shouted and hugged each other.

"Bogoshipoyo!!" She said and smiled brightly at me.

"Nadoo." I said.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Practice." I said.

"Practice?"

"Yeap. My school would be having a 20th anniversary celebration next week and i have to perform. I have to perform two songs but luckily the exo oppas are here to help me with one song." I said.

"Exo?"

"Oh..yeah i'm staying with them because my uncle and umma have to go overseas to visit halmeoni. She's sick." I said sadly.

"Ahhh. I see." She said.

"How's life?" I ask her.

"Not really good. We are preparing for a new comeback and i'm recently filming in a show." She said.

"The heirs right?" I asked.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"I'm a kdrama fan too. My bestfriend is in there why would i not watch it?" I said while laughing

"Oh yeah i forgot!" She said while facepalming herself. I giggled.

"Jaerin?" Someone called me from behind. I turned back.

"Oh Sehun oppa." I said.

"Annyeonghaeseyo." He immediately bowed when he saw krystal.

"Annyeong sehunnie. I'll see you  Jaerin. I have to go back now. Let's have bubble tea together someday okay?" She asked and i nodded. She gave me a slight hug and she went back in.

"Bubble tea? Jaerin can i go too?" Sehun oppa asked. I laughed. He loves bubble tea so much.

"Pleaseee. Noonaaa." He whined. Noona?

"Noona?" I asked.

"Oops."

"You can call me that if you like Sehunnie." I said while laughing.

"Jinja?" He asked.

I nodded my head while laughing.

"Yayy. Let's go back in Noona." He said. He's so cute. I don't mind him calling noona anyways.

"Oh Jaerin ah you are here. Where did you go?" Kris oppa asked me.

"My bestfriend called me. I went out to answer it." I said.

"And she met Krystal sunbaenim!" Sehun said. I nudged him.

"Krystal ssi? You know her?" Luhan oppa asked.

"Neh..she's my best friend since young but we drifted apart after she came to SM." I said.

"Ahhh." They said.

"I thought i'm your only bestfriend." Baekhyun oppa asked,acting sad.

"Shuddup Bacon!" Chanyeol oppa said and we all laughed.

"Okay enough of this bonding time! " Tao oppa said. Sehun oppa or should i say Sehun pulled me and sat on the floor. We sat in a circle. I sat beside Tao oppa and Baekhyun oppa.

"So..other than dancing,what's your hobbies?" Chanyeol oppa asked.

"Erm..singing." i said calmly.

"Oh Jinja? Let's hear it!" Jongdae oppa,being the main

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter