Chapter 8

EXO BECAME MY OPPAS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

When we reached the dorm, I walked to the lift and pressed the button. EXO's manager  asked us to go up first while he bring EXO's things up later. There was an awkward silence.Omg why is it so awkward. Jongin oppa walked closer to me  and our shoulders touched. You felt like a very hot thing is on your shoulders. You looked at him and felt his forehead.

"OMO oppa!You are burning!" I shouted and Jongin oppa laughed weakly. "I'm fine Jaerin."He said and took my hands away from his forehead.I pouted. The lift arrived and we walked in. We stood like metres away from each other. It wasn't awkward just now. Why now?! Ughhh Jaerin think of something. I thought really hard about what to say to Jongin. Just then, the lift reached the level. What?! So fast?! Jongin exited the lift first while i stood there,like a stone. 

"Wae?Come here." Jongin oppa said while smiling and pulled me by my wrist. I blushed. I use my the other hand to slap myself and Jongin oppa looked at me weirdly. I smiled awkwardly and looked away.

Jongin's POV

Oh man why is it so awkward. It's okay Jongin. Just calm down. When the lift reached our dorm, I walked out first since it was really awkward but Jaerin stood there like a frozen piece of ice and i looked at her. "Come here." I said and pulled her by her wrist and walked out of the lift. I heard a slapping sound and i turned around and looked at Jaerin weirdly.Why did she slap herself? Oh she was blushing. She smiled and i turned back,smirking. I pulled her in and let go of her wrist.I walked to my room and lied down on the bed. Ugh i'm so tired. Jaerin came to my room with a wet towel.I got up. "Lie down oppa." She said sternly and i chuckled. Cute! I thought to myself and i lied back down on the bed. She place the cold towel on my forehead. Oh my god so cold. I shivered slightly and she looked at me.
"Oppa don't move!" She reprimanded me and i chuckled.She give me the panadol and i took it. Ugh it tastes disgusting. i hate medicines. She gave me a cup of water and helped me to adjust my pillow. 
"Oppa kwenchana?" She asked me and I nodded my head while giving her a smile. l lay down and fell asleep,

Your POV

When Jongin oppa fell asleep,I looked at him and I laid my head on his bed.I had to take care of him. What if he wakes up to drink water or go to the toilet? I felt bored soon and thus i stood up and walked around his room. Because it was too dark, I banged into the table and I turned to look at Jongin oppa to check whether he woke up from the loud noise.Thankfully,he didn't. I heaved a sigh of relief and i found something on the floor. I guessed it dropped when i banged onto the table? It was a photo album. I picked it up and flipped it through. I know i shouldn't be flipping through people's stuff because it's their privacy but I was curious. On the first few pages,it was Jongin oppa with his dog,Monggu and a few of his family pictures. When i flipped to the 8th page,it was pictures of him with a girl. A girl? I looked closely at the picture. Oh it's just his sister haha.I closed the photo album and place it back on the table at its original place. I went out of the room and walked to the balcony. It was at night i guess no fangirls are downstairs? Oh probably they don't even know EXO lives here.The cold wind blew on my face and it was really refreshing. Do I really like Jongin oppa? If yes,was I prepared to get into a relationship? And with a idol? Just then, I could hear the opening of the door and i turned to see who was it. Oh it was the EXO oppas. Junmyeon oppa the lights.
 

"A-yo Jaerin!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol oppa shouted.
"Oppa deul!" I shouted at them with a whisper tone and placed my fingers to my lips and signalled to them that Jongin was sleeping.
"Oh." they looked a little guilty and so they kept quiet and went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter