Chapter 1:Meeting them

EXO BECAME MY OPPAS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaerin/Your POV

" Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu- A saranghaeyo. Nan neukdaego neon minyeo" my alarm rang and I looked at the time.

"GOD DAMMIT I'M LATE!" I cursed and got up. I went to the washroom and changed into my uniform.

"Bye umma i'm going!" I took my bag and rushed out of the house without eating my breakfast.

"Hey Jaerin how about your break-" Umma was about to continue her words and i just ran away. I ran while looking at my watch and bumped into somebody. I fell onto the floor. Ouch.

"Yah! WATCH WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" That person shouted at me.

"Omo mianhe." I looked up and saw.. omg what.

AM I DREAMING? ISN'T THAT BAEKHYUN?!  EXO'S BAEKHYUN?! OMG.

"Jaerin?" He asked. Ah yes Baekhyun is my childhood bestfriend but we drifted apart after he went to become a trainee in SM and debuted as a member of EXO.

"OMG BAEKHYUN I MISS YOU!" I shouted and hugged him. Oh I forgot he's an idol and he's wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. I looked at my watch.

" i'm late see you next time Baekhyun!" I shouted at him and ran away.

Baekhyun's POV

Aish this girl. As late as always. I miss her too. Don't get me wrong, i miss her because she's my bestfriend. I was there as I was out with EXO to eat and i wanted to walk around the streets as this was my old place where i stayed and played with Jaerin.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol called out to me.

I turned and looked at him.

"Who's that girl you talked to? Is she your girlfriend?" Chanyeol teased me. Aish this guy, forever teasing me over little things.

"Aniyo! She's my childhood friend."

"Ehhh. Let's go back in. People might recognise us."He said and we went in.

Jaerin/Your POV

Aish i'm late.I ran to my locker and took my books and ran to class. OH GODDAMMIT IT'S MDM KANG'S CLASS. SCARIEST TEACHER EVER.

"I'm so sorry mdm Kang."I said and bowed.

"You are late for 4th time ms Song."She said and glared at me. Her glare makes me scared. I bowed to her and walked to my seat with boys staring at me. They are so creepy ermaigawd.

"You are so late." My bestfriend, Hyerim said.

"Aish i know i met someone on the streets."I said and smiled slightly.

"Nugu?"  She asked me.

"Tell you later." I said and opened my book.

"Ringggg." Ok class i'll see you tomorrow. Ms Song please stop being late for class i'll let you go this time but not next time."

"Phew. I just got out of hell." I sighed in relief. Hyerim just giggle at me.

"Okay so why were you late?" She asked me. I looked around and pulled her out of the class and to the rooftop.

"Okay first, I woke up late again." I said with sighing.

"Second, I MET BAEKHYUN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter