New Family And Friends

I knew I loved you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 - New Family And Friends

When Taemin woke up he was met with somewhat familiar room but didn’t really recognize where he was. After he rubbed his eyes and sat up, he realized he’s in Minho’s house. He was still sleepy so he decided to wake by shower and he noticed a note on top of pile of clothes.

‘Take them after you shower. – Minho’

Taemin took the clothes and inspected them a little. After he finished he striped himself and went inside the shower.

Minho was downstairs making breakfast and waiting for his friends. Key and the others would be here any moment and he was sure no one ate because Key was taking long time with his styling and Jonghyun would be dragged before he got the chance. Onew would sleep but Key would take him regardless. He smiled at the scene he imagined.

Taemin came then and Minho greeted him. He became shy but greeted Minho back.

“My friends will come in a while. They want to help you, too.” Minho told Taemin and the latter looked at him with wide eyes. Minho calmed him with his words a little but he was still nervous.

“They’re good people. Don’t worry, I’ll be here with you.” Taemin’s eyes became moist but Minho didn’t notice.

Ding dong ding. The bell rang, Minho turned away from Taemin and looked at the clock. It was time Key and the others would be here so he squeezed Taemin’s hand which he took to calm him a little and went to the doors. When he opened the sight that met him was almost as that of yesterday, only Key wasn’t angry but excited to meet his so called baby. Jonghyun looked irritated that he wasn’t able to eat and Jinki was sleepy just like the other day.

“Come in, Taemin’s in the kitchen.” Jonghyun perked at the mention of kitchen and stared at Minho. He nodded with slight smile and Jonghyun ran after Key who already was middle the way to the kitchen.

“Jinks, go to my room and sleep if you want.” Jinki, still sleepy, went there. He had only registered the words ‘my room’ and ‘sleep’. Minho smiled at him when he stumbled at the entrance and went on to the stairs. He would like to go with him as he was worried but he promised Taemin he would be with him so he only threw Jinki worried look before he, too left to the kitchen.

Taemin was there sitting as a scaredy-cat looking around for Minho. He calmed and his smile grew when he caught him entering the kitchen where Jonghyun was already eating. Key was next to him with plate of food but he only ate a little as he was more focused on looking at Taemin. Minho felt he was growing uncomfortable so he threw Key dirty look when he turned to him. Key only smirked but he was less open about his staring at Taemin.

“Tae, this is Key…” Minho said and Teamin looked at him kind of not sure if he was safe in his presence or not. Minho pointed to Jonghyun and introduced him, too. Jonghyun only nodded his head and Taemin thought that he must have been really hungry.

“There’s one more, his name is Jinki but we call him Onew. He was sleepy so I sent him to bed.” Minho informed Taemin and also the other two.

Then they ate in silence, with Key’s occasional staring at Taemin. Jonghyun being absorbed in his food and Minho warning Key of his obvious behavior.

After they have eaten, Minho cleared the table and looked at the clock. His parents would be up any moment and so would be his hyung. He decided he should wake Jinki up before they came downstairs.

“I’ll go wake Jinks, okay?” his two friends only nodded without interest. Taemin on the other hand looked at him with pleading eyes. He didn’t want to be alone with Key and Jonghyun.

He would have had almost told him to come with him if Key didn’t cut in before he could even start.

“Go, we’ll try to familiarize with each other.” Minho nodded reflectively and face-palmed himself in his head. He shot Taemin apologetic look and went to wake their friend.

“Jinki, wake up.” Minho shook his body. The oldest of the four friends only rolled over mumbling something under his breath.

“Hey, Jinki, wake up.” he was still patient but he lost it when Onew mumbled from his sleep.

“…Ch-chick-en…mmnm…lo-ve…“ he stretched  out his hand.

“Hey! Jinks! Wake up!” he tried whispery shouting to not wake his parent in case they still slept. He shook with him once again.

Onew finally opened his eyes and looking at Minho, he rubbed his eyes.

“Chicken?” Minho wanted to slap some sense into the oldest chicken-maniac of the four.

“No! Minho! Get up!”

“Why…?” Onew looked dejected. It seemed he dreamed of a really nice chicken feast or something.

“We need to help Taemin.” Finally understating the grave situation, he shot up and Minho got a start. Jinki apologized for such unexpected movements and then they went downstairs.

Key was staring at him and Jonghyun finally finished eating. But Taemin wasn’t sure it was any better.

Now they stared at him both. Key and Jonghyun looked at each other before they started saying something.

“You’re our son. We adopted you, not officially though.” Taemin looked at them wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter