Executing the Perfect Plan

The Perfect Prank

Okay, it couldn't be so bad. Ken was trying to remain calm as he pushed the soppiest movie he could find in the dorm, into the DVD player. Listening to the movie a gazillion times had been accomplished, but he had never really watched it. Too cheesy, too touchy feely, too romantic for his taste. He had always resorted to hiding from it should they try watch it as a group or make up excused to leave. 
But for the perfect prank, this had to be done. 
For science!

The vocal had retreated back onto the sofa and pressed play: queue that awful happy go lucky I-am-really-doomed music. Happy flutes, piano tune and was the a windchime? His skin started to prickle. 
It wasn't a famous movie, just a romance movie someone had bought into the dorm. the story was simple: boy meets girl, girl is engaged to his best friend, drama. Trying to suppress a shiver as the couple saw one another for the first time; the movie was really rubbing the love at first sight under your noses. Wide eyes and shy smiles, the TV couple greeted one another, Ken rolled his eyes, he knew already how this movie was going to end. 
Why did he have to do this? Oh right! The prank! Should he take notes? 
The girl had in an attempt to leave the café just been held back by the guy, now they were staring lovingly into one another's eyes. A shudder ran through Ken's body, no, no, no notes, not happening. NO.
Now the guy was leaning down, girl still wide eyed and blushing, and then they- the pillow was made of cotton and the patterns on it were perfectly symmetrical. The reflex to hide from skinship had gotten too strong and said pillow was now being clutched in front of the vocal's face successfully blocking his view from the couple on the TV. This isn't going to work. However, the picture of N laughing at his defeat was too painful, he had to try!
Just as he had put the pillow down, he head a door from the back of the dorm open! His blood ran cold. 

What? Everyone was supposed to be out! There was practise and meetings only he didn't have schedule! Unless- oh oh 
Leo had been taking a nap in his room, the sound of the TV must have been too loud... slowly Ken turned to face his worst nightmare. The other vocal of VIXX was standing in the corridor, blinking at him with a slightly confused on his face, "Why are you watching ... that movie?"

Even though his mind was going wild, thinking of excuses and ideas, Ken was absolutely rooted to his spot, what should he say?
"Ah, haha, yes.. well.. N and I" -think of something, think of something, anything- "bet, if ... yeah! If I can watch this movie and ... erm well... without looking away he buys me dinner!" Nailed it, almost too proud of himself Ken beamed at Leo. 
"Really... and how does he want to verify that if you watch it by yourself?" the other had now crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow ever so slightly. Why, why of all questions? What was he going to tell him now? Ken was starting to sweat, lying to Leo was harder then he thought. The other knew him just too well. 
"Erm.. well, he... I mean we.. I have to tell him how many times they kiss!" nice save! After a long x-ray stare from Leo, he shrugged and seemed to buy it, without a word he turned and left the living room. 
Oh, oh, oh that was close- Ken's heart started to beat normally, he hadn't even been noticing that he had stopped breathing until he felt the air rush into his lungs. He was safe, Leo didn't suspect anything, now to the stupid movie-"You missed a kiss during our little conversation, don't forget to count that?"
Why was he back?! Ken glared at the other vocal, didn't he leave?! Leo saw this and just simple held up a glass ".. I just got some water..." Then he should go again! It was embarrassing enough to watch the movie but he didn't need Leo to be here! "I'm staying, want to see if you really watch it..." Leo stated as if it was absolutely normal... which it kind of was... but for the second time that evening Ken's heart stopped, wha-a-at?! Why, why why? Was this a test? He felt like crying, why Leo of all people? 

"And you just missed another one, you will never win the bet like this..." the other had sat down on the other end of the sofa, looking awfully comfortable and a touch happy if Ken hadn't been looking the other way, "I'll help but you still have to look!"

... oh yeah... he wasn't allowed to look away! This evening was going so well, he couldn't suppress the sarcasm. 
"Haha... yeah... wouldn't want that..!" Ken was now regretting that there wasn't really a bet... this was all because of stupid N. The leader should give him dinner for all the pain he was going through! Pulling together the last pieces of himself, Ken turned back to the TV, the couple there were now- he clutched his pillow up again. He didn't remember them EVER making out so fiercely before!! They were really going at it... tongues, kissing along necks, she pressed against the wall!...

oh right... he didn't remember this because he had never really watched this movie!
"Does that count as one or many?" the monotone voice to his side reminded him he wasn't alone anymore. Why did Leo seem to enjoy this?!
"One! One!" Ken glared at him, he definately didn't feel like counting everythime the- "Really? But when he kisses her along her jaw, with many fairy kisses, delicate and gentle, slowly moving down her neck onto her collar bone covering every inch of her skin with kisses, does that really count as one? Or when they kiss so deeply that their tong-"

"Stop! it! I don't know!" Ken couldn't take it, he had goose bumps and shot Leo a death glare, the other had never been this bold! Usually quiet, Leo! How could he say those thing? The fanfic was supposed to shock him, he wasn't supposed to shock Ken! He knew that Leo liked watching romance movies, this was one of his if he wasn't mistaken. Maybe that's why he sprouted such nonsense. Great, now he had to think of something really shocking for the fanfic to be perfect- 
"Those were ten fairy kisses per time he went down her neck, so makes 30, with the five big kisses, add 35 to your list, but it might not be accurate..." yes, N definitely owed him dinner, Ken's skin wouldn't stop crawling. He needed to do this...

"Thanks.. I really... need to know that... haha..." Ken barely managed to speak normally, to his surprise Leo's deadpan look turned into a small smile, that idiot. He knew this was making Ken suffer. the vocal rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the TV. Well he had dug his own grave, but it was for the perfect prank. 

So might as well accept it. 
With that, the two of them watched the rest of the movie, Leo smiling the tiniest of smiles and Ken regretting with each kiss, his decision.