This Will Totally Work

The Perfect Prank

He looked at him

They kissed...

Ken stared at the blinking words on the screen of his laptop. Argh! This won't do.
"N- hyyuuuuunnggggg~~~~" the vocal whined from his seat at the desk, as he caught a glimpse of said person walking past his door. The leader turned and raised an eye brow in question, Ken pouted, "N-hyung I need heeeeelp~" The person in the door frame rolled his eyes but entered anyway.
"Just what are you up to?" he asked in wonder, trying to read what was on the screen, the words didn't really make sense so he looked at the title.
Ken x Leo: The Fic
He turned to Ken, a 'really?' look on his face, "Is this what I think it is...?"
Ken pouted, "Yeah, it's a fic, a faaaaaan fic!" he paused, "Well theoretically it isn't it, because I'm writing it... so it's a keeeeenfic!" N rolled his eyes yet again, „Stick with fic... if you must. But I didn't know you were into this stuff? Are you gay?" 
Ken laughed, "I'm not into it, hyung, it is for Leo's birthday!" The leader's head snapped from the screen to look at the younger one as if he had just sprouted a third eye.
"... for... his ... birthday...?" N was almost too afraid to ask, "You're making him a fic... of you and him... for his birthday?" The vocal nodded, still smiling brightly.
N immediately stood up and turned to leave, "Well it was nice knowing you, I'll miss you terribly when your prank get's you killed-" "No no no, waaaait!" Ken wailed and latched himself onto the other keeping him the room, "Hear me out, well you know how every year no one has a clue what to get Leo, and to play it safe we give him the safest presents. "
The captured Leader nodded, that was true.
"I thought this year I'd spice it up a bit, and write him a fic, I looked up and many fans love our couple, and it will be a present for me so it is perfect," Ken was beaming, looking really proud of himself, the other however just managed to sigh, so he continued, "There are lots of fics about us, lots of fans write them so I thought, well what if I write one, it can't be so hard, right?"
N raised an eyebrow for the second time, "You're going to write it..?" Nodding. "You've never written anything like this; do you know how to write a fic?" The sheepish look on Ken's face gave him away; N knew it, "You're absolutely hopeless, good bye-" "Waaaaaait, that's why I need your help, hyung! Help me help me, help me, pleeeease!" Looking down at the creature still latched to him, N realized he had made a mistake, Ken had put on his puppy eyes and no one, and I mean no one can resist those.
"Argh, I'm so going to regret this! Fine!" suddenly he was free of Ken constraints, so eager was the younger one to grab him a chair and gestured for the leader to sit down. Once again N took a closer look at the words on the screen, so let's see how bad it was. "'He looked at him ... they kissed’....? That's it?!" another sheepish look from the vocal and N couldn't stop his eyes from rolling yet again, "Jesus are you like five, what is this?" "Well... well ... I'm just not sure how to write it... it is meant to start with a confession but it was too cheesy so I cut it out, they were meant to hug and that was too cheesy so then I just went for the kiss!" Ken explained staring at his thumbs in shame.
N blinked, he knew Ken wasn't good at this kind of stuff but this. This was bad.
It was a fact that the younger didn't do well with romance and stuff, always 'too cheesy'. He had to look away when couples kissed on screen and giggled if he touched one of the members, by accident or deliberately. What was he going to do with him?
"Did you read those fics from the fans, I'm sure you can get good examples from tho-" N faltered as Ken shot him a wide eyed look and blushed a deep red. "Well-well-well I mean I want to do a prank- I just- their stuff was- it was- well - I didn't read much- erm- it was too much- and - yeah- don't want something like that in the prank!" completely beetroot red the vocal continued to stare holes into his fingers, N laughed, he had actually really gone and tried to read some fanfics? This was gold.
"At least you tried, but this here," he pointed at the mere two sentences on the screen, "will never, ever cut it. You need to add emotion, details, passion. Have you ever kissed someone?" Ken huffed and nodded, N raised an eyebrow, "Not your mother..." This time a hesitant head shaking. "Omo, Ken, you're so cute!!" N couldn't stop N-Umma from surfacing, Ken was just the most adorable thing ever, and what was he going to do with him?
"Maybe you should try read those fics, they will give you good information and details, try it?" after a long pause, N dared ask. Ken violently shook his head, N sighed, "Then what do you want me to do?" "I don't know... tell me?" "Ya, Lee Jaehwan, you wouldn't last five seconds if I start explaining!" N knew the vocal too well, he was already blushing again.
"Try me! I'll stay strong!" Ken challenged the leader, gripping the edges of his seat. Surprised by the other's determination, N took on the challenge. "Fine, you didn't want it any other way, how about for the start of your fic.
'Leo gripped Ken's waist, looking at him deep into his eyes, Ken threatened to lose himself in those big brown orbs. Without waiting much longer, Leo leant down, coming closer and closer, lips opening slightly, pink and looking so soft. Ken couldn't resist-'-" "AAAAAAAAH ENOUGH!" Ken had physically jumped out of his chair and under the covers of the bed.
"SOCHEESY WHY DID YOU DOO THAT?! MY EARS HAVE BEEN VIOLATED!" "I knew you wouldn't last, you're still such a child!" N laughed at the lump in the bed, "Well seeing as that won't work, I think this prank won't be very successful."

"No, it has to be! Help me, hyung~ just imagine Leo's face when he reads it, he will never see it coming!" Ken peeked out from under the blanket.
"I'm sure it will be hilarious but first write the fic and then you'll get to see a reaction... " N reminded the younger one, Ken sighed. "I knooow, I need to get this done by tomorrow, what am I going to do?!" "Try watching a romantic movie! But this time you aren't allowed to look away when something kissy feely happens, okay?" the leader suggested making Ken panic for a second, he would never be able to do that, "Try it!" That prevented any protest from the other, well it was better then have N narrate the experience, or read through the fanfics. They had been so detailed and just so open, and not to mention the lack of clothes. Ken blushed bright red, it had made him all flustered, and where did these fans come up with those things. And so dirty things too.
N realized that the other was in his own world and saw his chance to leave. Carefully shutting the door behind him he smiled. Oh man, this was going to hilarious. Ken had really gone through all this planning, and yet he hadn't noticed something important.
Something that could change the outcome of the prank.
'He will never see it coming'
Oh boy, he really won't see it coming.