chapter three

This Summer

YOUNGJI's POV

Do you ever have the feeling that Satan was staring at you? It felt like there's a pair of eyes  glowing, yes glowing at you like you are his prey.

This is what I feel right now.

I have no idea why I was sitting in front of Jackson Wang. It's not that I wanted to. I was forced to.

Even though I didn't turn my head back I could felt a pair of eyes staring at me.

I couldn't stand the feeling of someone staring at me, so I turned my head over and locked gaze with Jackson.

Somehow I stopped my breathe.

There he was, staring at me, locking his gaze on me, and a smile plastered on his face.

I couldn't deny the fact that he's handsome. I mean, he is handsome. Especially with that smile.

I should not lose, so I gave him my sweetest smile ever.

The smile on his face disappeared, he just stared at me in shock looking face.

I flipped my hair. I know I'm fabulous.

Gee, now what? I snapped the thoughts away. I am just an ordinary girl, not a sassy one or what. Urgh.

Now let's get back to reality. I opened my book and started reading.

-

Jackson's POV

I have no idea why I put her in front of me. It's not like I like her though.

I took a glance over at Bambam who was sitting beside me while reading a book and listening to his phone.

Why do I felt guilty and sorry over Bambam for staring at her? I mean, I think Bambam likes her. But why do I even care?

But I have no idea why I kept on staring at her.

I don't even know I'm smiling and when that girl turned her head over, I felt myself smiling even harder.

She was stunned for a while, then a sweet and big smile came across her face.

She flipped her hair and turned back.

I was stunned. Like really stunned.

What did I just saw? A smile? A bright smile? From this girl?

I don't know her, but Bambam heard her before. She was those nerdy girls, girls I would never care about.

Girls who wore glasses, infamous clothes, read books and never attend parties. Sometimes I even felt curious why does Bambam even care about some girls like her.

I think I know it.

I know why he cares about her.

She's quite a special girl.

I snapped myself back to reality. Now what?

What happened to me?

-

A/N: A short one? But I'm trying my best :'( anyway, hope you guys like it!

Comment and subscribe please? :)