chapter one

This Summer

YOUNGJI'S POV

I never get sad or jealous with my life and my sister's. We are two different person so I knew our lifes would be different. She has the better one while I have a worse one, I didn't even complain about this. Because I believe that everyone will have a different life, a good one or a bad one, it depends on how we treat them. I think my would be the good one.

 

MORNING //

"Heo Youngji, get your off your bed and go to school." Youngji's mum came in and shook her up.

"Okay, okay, I'm awake." Youngji shot up and made the universal sign of surrender.

"Good, then off to school before late." Youngji's mum said and walked out from her room while murmuring. "Why is she a complete different from her sister?"

Youngji rolled her eyes and get up from bed.

"New school term, I should look nice." Youngji talked to herself in front of the mirror.

"Duh, it's not like anyone will notice you." Youngji's sister Heo Youngmi rolled her eyes and said.

Youngji looked at her sister and kept quiet.

Yeah right, I have no friends in school. No one will ever notice a nobody like me.

"Better hurry. We're gonna be late." Youngmi grabbed her bag and walked out from the room.

"People never know who you are. So why do you even bother being so nice?" Youngmi added out loud.

Youngji sighed.

 

SCHOOL

"Goodbye girls, have fun in school." Their dad dropped them off and waved goodbye to them.

"Bye dad!" Youngji waved goodbye to her dad. Youngmi only stare at the car coming behind.

"OH MY GOSH! Can you see how perfect he is?" A bunch of girls standing in front of the school front door and staring at the car behind Youngji's.

"OMG It's my baby Jackson!" Youngmi ran to the car, leaving Youngji alone, staring at the car curiously.

"Who's that?" Youngji murmured and walked towards the school gates but there's too many girls blocking.

"Erm, excuse me?" Youngji hardly walk into them and get pushed by the girls and she fall on to the ground.

Right in front of the guy.

"Who are you?" The guy looked down at her.

The sun is too bright and Youngji couldn't see the guy's face. "And who are you?"

All girls silent down.

The guy laughed while adjusting his cap. "You don't know who I am? Aren't I popular in here?" 

Youngji stood up and barely standing well. 

The guy come closer. "Now, now. Do you know who am I?"

Youngji's eyes widened. "I think I know?"

The guy laughed, but then his face changed. "My name's Jackson Wang. And I'll remember you, nerdy." And let out a smirk.

Youngji's back went chill.

That's the end of my life?

---

hihi, sorry for not updating :p

I ran out of idea and it's so hard to write this chapter and glue everything together.

So your opinion?

This is my first time writing a non-exo fanfic so yeah :)