chapter two

This Summer

Youngji's POV

I must be too afraid to even talk right now.

Someone pushed me and I snapped back into reality.

"Don't worry about Jackson. He may be a jerk but he's actually very kind-hearted." A guy who is at my age smiled at me and said.

If you saw his stare at me just now you will not be so steady.

"Anyway who are you?" I asked. This guy looked nice, and his smile is so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"I'm Bambam." The guy smiled. "Anyway, I got to go now. See you soon!" He glanced at my name tag. Wait, I totally forgot about the fact that we have a name tag. "Heo Youngji." And he waved goodbye.

 

CLASS

"Wait, look! She's the girl!" The moment I stepped into my new class someone yelled.

"She's the one Jackson marked!" Someone whispered, But it was loud enough for me to hear it.

What does that mean? Marked? 

"She's gonna be in big trouble." Someone took a glance at me. I looked at the person straight in the eyes and he quickly drift away.

The class went silent all of a sudden.

"Now, now, who's this girl here huh?" Someone was behind me.

I gulped and turned back. Of course I remember him. The voice who had freaked me out this morning.

"So, you remember me now?" He smirked.

Jackson Wang.

 

Jackson's POV

We came to our secret hiding, a unused music room.

"I can't believe this! Seriously? Someone who doesn't know me?" After the incident that happened this morning, I couldn't help but keep on thinking about that girl, that only one girl who don't know me!

"Why? Is that important to you?" Mark his lollipop while looking at me.

"IT IS. Remember? I am the popular guy in this school. Every girls adore me." I let out a smirk thinking about that.

"GOSH." Mark rolled his eyes at me. "Someone please stop this guy for being so out of control." 

"But that girl is a legend." JB hyung said while looking down at his phone. Probably texting his girlfriend. 

"Oh just shush, That girl is no good. She doesn't know me." I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my banana milk.

"She doesn't know me too." Bambam shrugged. "Normal girls will freak out when I talk to them, but she's like so steady." Bambam let out a smile.

"Bambam..." I called out. He seldom smile like that. I had never see him smiling like that, especially when our topics were about a girl. A weird and nerdy one!

"What?" Bambam looked at me.

"Nevermind." I waved my hand away. "It's time for class." I grabbed my bag and walked out.

 

CLASS

"Isn't that the girl this morning?" When we stepped into our classroom, Mark whispered at my ear.

"Now, now, who's this girl here huh?" I stood behind her and said, smirking.

The whole class turned silent.

She turned back. Her face turned into horror.

"So, you remember me now?" I smirked.

I took a good chance to look at her name tag.

So, her name is Heo Youngji. I marked you now.

The thoughts made me smirk even more.

 

-

A/N: LONG TIME NO SEE PEEPS!

AND HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER?!

PLEASE COMMENT AND UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE ;)

MUCH LOVE FOR JACKJI SHIP!!!