First day on the job.

How Did I get stuck in this mess?

The next day Suki woke at at six in the morning. She took a bath, and got dressed. She smiled at what she wore.
(What she wore: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-pritned-long-raglan-top-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1023524897)

She skipped into the kitchen and grabbed an apple.
“Ready for work?” Her mother walked in.

“Ahh yeah, I brought, a pen, notebook and even glasses to look classy” Suki smiled.

“Well I’m sure you’ll do great today” Her mother said.

“Thanks.” Suki suddenly heared a car honk is horn. She looked out the window and saw a car infront of their house.

“That must be him!” She said.

“Here” Her mother handed her two cups of coffee in Styrofoam cups “Give on of them to him”

“Thanks Mom!” She bowed and grabbed her bag then the coffee.
“Bye!!!” She opened the door and suddenly bumped into someone, making the coffee spill all over him.

“Aish!!!!!!!!!!! THAT’S HOT!!!!!” He screamed. Suki ended up screaming with him, she grabbed her handkerchief from her bag and started wiping his stomach.

“Hyung, are you okay?” The two boys behind him asked.

“Ommooo, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to, I wasn’t looking. Its was stupid of me. Sorry.” She bowed endlessly.

“Aish” The guys continued to say, He suddenly removed his shirt and threw it to the ground. He angrily walked back to the car leaving Suki and the two boys alone.
“Soohyun hyung is pissed.” Dong ho said.

“Dong ho!” Eli smacked his stomach and looked at Suki, who was still in her bowing position, not even looking up.

“I didn’t mean to do that.” She whispered to herself.

“Uhh hello, I’m Eli.” Eli said looking at her.

“I’m sorry” Suki bowed again. Eli and Dong ho smiled.

“We understand, don’t worry hyung just needs to cool off.” Dong ho said grabbing Suki’s shoulders and making her stand straight.

“Noona, let us see how pretty you are” Dong ho said.

Suki smiled and looked at the both of them.
“Hello, I’m Suki.” She said.

“Pretty Suki” Eli smiled at her.

“Thank you, Eli?” Suki asked.

“Yes.” Eli nodded, Suki then looked at Dong ho, waiting for him to say his name.

“Wait!” She suddenly blurted out “I saw you on Tv.”

Dong ho quickly smiled “I’m Dong ho, from Ukiss.” He bowed.

“Ommoooo, Ukiss! Both of you! Man Man hani?” Suki babbled.

Eli and Dong ho laughed “Yes, Man Man hani”

“Your-You’re the manager I’m going to work for?” Suki asked them.

“Ohhh no, Manager hyung is in the car, he asked us to come out and get you” Dong ho said.

“Well you got me, so lets go?” Suki smiled

“Good idea” Eli grabbed her hand and lead her to the car. The opened the front seat for her and saw a guy in a baseball cap and glasses smiling at her.

“You’re my new assistant?” He asked.

“Ahhh yeah Hello” Suki bowed then entered the car.

“Hello!!!!” She heard many voices from behind and looked at the back of the car finding 7 boys there.

“Ahhh hello, I’m Suki” She smiled.

“Noona, let me introduce you to everyone.” Dong ho said.

“This is Xander hyung, he’s the eldest here, but he acts about my age” Dong ho pointed to Xander who was beside him smiling at Suki.

“Hi Suki, nice to meet you” Xander spoke in English which left Suki stunned.

“I didn’t understand one word” She smiled and everyone laughed.

“Hyung, speaks 7 language’s so expect that you will hardly understand him sometimes” Eli said.

“And this is girly Kevin hyung.” Dong ho pointed at Kevin who waved at Suki.

“Nice to meet you” Kevin said.

“And this is Kiseop hyung” She looked at Kiseop who smiled brightly at her.

“While this is Kibum Hyung.” Dong ho said.

“Suki, hello, your gonna be spending a lot of time with us right?” Kibum asked.

“Uhhh I hope so” She smiled.

“And last but not the least is Soohyun hyung.” Dong ho pointed at Soohyun who was wearing a different shirt now, he had his earphones on and looked outside the window.

“Yaa! Soohyun!” Kibum slapped Soohyuns arm.

“What?” He said harshly. He looked at Suki and then at Kibum.

“We’ve met already” Soohyun looked back out the window. Everyone looked at Suki then at Soohyun.

ohhh, this oppa dislikes me Suki thought. She faked a smile then looked at the manager.

“Uhhh boss??” She had no idea what to call him.

“Just call me manager oppa” He smiled.

“Ahhh Manager oppa? Where are we going?” Suki asked.

“the boys have a performance today, and we’ll be going with them. We always will” He smiled.

“Ahh” She nodded. Suddenly he handed her a box.

“that will be your phone from now on okay, use it so I can contact you easily, and use it as your schedule guide. Some of these boys already put their numbers in it” The manager said.

She pulled out the phone from the box and looked at it, it was a blackberry phone that was really used for business purposes.

“Thank you” She started messing with the phone, trying to figure out how it worked. When suddenly the car stopped.

“We’re here” The manager said, the 7 boys quickly jumped out of the car. Suki lifted her eyes from the phone and looked outside.
Someone suddenly opened her door and she saw Eli there.

“Coming?” He asked her.

“Ahhh yeah” She smiled, she placed her new phone in her pocket and jumped of the car. Eli grabbed her hand and they walked in the buildings door.

“Ukiss, hurry” the make up artist called them, Eli walked faster into the room and smiled at Suki