CHAPTER 3 FINAL

NOT FORGETTING

 

(Dongho) Dongsoon’s POV

 

‘I hate oppa. I hate Soohyun. How could he even forget out Anniversary? This is not forgivable.’

 

As we were fighting and I started to walk away from restaurant, I felt that I was lifted from the ground. Soohyun oppa carried me bridal style and started to walk deeper towards the restaurant's vicinity.

 

“Put me down. Now. Put me down.” I told him but he didn’t even listen.

 

When he finally put me down, automatic nerves went through my veins and my palm landed straight flat on his right cheek. He got shock and looks like he’s in pain. I know it hurts him but I got hurt too coz this is the first time I did something like that on our 4-year relationship. With a saddened and pained expression, and because I’m afraid to face him, I turned around; only to see a beautifully decorated place behind me and a familiar face; AJ oppa, Soohyun oppa’s long time bestfriend.

 

I turned to look at Soohyun oppa again then at AJ oppa on the pavilion. I noticed that Soohyun oppa wave his hand that AJ oppa took as a sign to leave us alone.

 

I felt a light grip on my wrist and the next thing I know, a smiling Soohyun oppa was leading me to the place where we saw AJ oppa a while ago.

 

‘I know this place. This is where we had our first official dinner date and is one of our favorite places. Though this time, it really looks so elegant and different from when you usually see it.’

 

When we reached the pavilion, there I saw a romantic dinner for two. The table is well-arrange with food, wine and different kinds of utensils. The place is surrounded with petals of roses and a little number of roses on stems. A bouquet of flowers is carefully placed on a corner and I became aware that the flowers are my favorites; purple roses. A rare type of rose that can only be achieved when it was made personally cultivated. There is also a music player but no music is playing at the moment. And looking at it, I’m guessing that there will be no music at all for the evening coz the set-up isn’t finished yet.

 

Oppa ushered me to one of the chairs in the pavilion and carefully pulled the chair and pushed it back a little when he is sure that I’ll be comfortable enough to sit on it. He took the other chair that is placed in front of mine.

 

He took the wine, opened it and poured a little amount on both of the glasses in the table. Then he asked me to eat.

 

Little by little, what was happening dawned into me and I started to feel guilty as I look into him. Even with all that happened, he kept his beautiful and care-free smile of his in his face and I don’t know what to feel anymore.

 

“Oppa.” I said loud enough for him to hear. He looked at me smiling.

 

And when I can’t take it anymore, I stood up at went to his side and gave him a hug; tears started to escape my eyes.

 

He then stood up too, hugged me back and secured me with all his might. It doesn’t feel suffocating though. It is comfortable that I wouldn’t want him to let go to any further extent.

 

“Oppa, mianhae. Sorry if I didn’t trust you enough. I should’ve known better. It’s just that…”

 

“Ssshhh… It’s okay. It’s partly my fault. I shouldn’t have gone too far.” he said as he rubs my back gently.

 

He pulled back a little and noticed that tears continued flowing on my cheeks so he put his hand up to my face and wiped the tears tenderly.

 

“Happy Anniversary babe. I love you so much.” A heart-warming smile plastered on his face.

 

“Happy Anniversary too oppa. Nado saranghaeyo. So much.” I said as I hug him again.

 

When we let go of each other, we decided to continue eating our dinner and talk about things we usually talk about but never gets tired of talking. I felt so happy that we finally are okay and everything went back to normal between us. But not to my knowing, more surprises are planned.

 

 

Soohyun’s POV

 

‘Everything was going as what’s planned. I really thought everything would all be ruined earlier ago. Everything, except for the background music, was going well. There’s no music and music makes it more romantic so I must do something.’

 

When we already finished eating and got to rest a little, I walked up to Dongsoon and offered her my hand.

 

“Can I have this dance?” She looks so confused at first but took it anyways.

 

“But oppa, there is no music at all.” She said as she seems to continue thinking of how we would be dancing without music. But then I started to sing.

 

I'll be your dream,

I'll be your wish

I'll be your fantasy.

I'll be your hope,

I'll be your love

Be everything that you need.

I love you more

With every breath

Truly madly deeply do...

 

I saw her smiling by the time I started singing and it made me smile too.

 

“So now we have music.” She giggled a little with what I said. After that, I took hold of both of her hands and put it on my shoulders then put my own on her waist. We continued dancing as I sang with almost all our favorite love songs.

 

We danced long enough to feel our feet in a little pain and my voice dry from all the singing I did so we decided to stop. But we just stood there; staring at each other’s eyes as if figuring what each other wants while the romantic feeling continued to fill the air.

 

Then I thought to myself. ‘It’s time.’

 

 

(Dongho) Dongsoon’s POV

 

‘Oppa is full of surprises; singing his heart out just for us to be able to dance the night. I prefer this than dancing with the music coming from the stereo. This is more romantic on my opinion though it makes him a little tired singing.’

 

We stopped dancing when we felt that we danced long enough for the night. We stared each other for a moment until I noticed Soohyun oppa started to kneel in front of me.

 

His knees approached the ground while he makes eye contact with me; never missing a single second.

 

When he was fully on his knees, he pulled out a red rose from the inside pocket of his suit. It was not a real rose. It looks more like a box in a form of one. He then opened it slowly enough for me to recognize what was inside.

 

Inside, I saw a set of ring that is a mixture of gold and white gold; both having a piece of diamond in the center enclosed with a heart and the other with a rectangle. The one with the heart is smaller than the one with the rectangle.

 

My eyes went wide as things registered in me. Oppa pulled out the smaller one and held it up enough for it to be between our gazes. The rose box he put on the table near us.

 

“Dongsoon~ah, you know how much you mean to me. If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever. But I’m thinking twice of doing it coz I would love to continue life and enjoy spending it with you. And I know your beauty would last forever even when I’ll be the only one seeing it. Having you by my side is what completes me. I want to grow old with you.”

 

Overwhelm was starting to swallow me whole with what oppa just said.

 

“Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and make me the happiest man alive?” He asked with so much hope in his eyes.

 

I felt my cheeks getting damp for the nth time that night. This time, I’m crying because of too much happiness and the only thing that would best release it, is to cry.

 

I nodded as an answer to his question and he immediately stood up and hugged me tight. He pulled back a little after; recognizing that he was still holding the ring, he chuckled slightly and put the ring on my left hand.

 

I took the box on the table and pulled out the other ring; putting it on on oppa's hand.

 

“I will. I definitely will. I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. And I wouldn't want other man to have my heart.” I said with so much glee on my voice.

 

“I love you my beautiful Dongsoo~ah.”

 

“I love you too my Soohyun oppa.”

 

Oppa’s soft lips made contact with my own and we shared the sweetest kiss, which lasted a minute or so, on our 4-year relationship. Right at that moment, I’m looking forward for another chapter of my life with the man I love the most.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay!!! so... okay., this is all done., but I'm thinking of making a sequel for it., tell me what you think and tell me if you want it., though it'll take time for the sequel to be posted coz I'm thinking of finishing my other stories first or at least giving all of it some good updates before I started another., and sorry for the long long wait., I have been so busy with school stuffs and had a major writer's block I guess., I hope you enjoyed this one., :) till next time., thank you for the subscribers and commenters., i love you all.,