Chapter 2

NOT FORGETTING

first off, sorry for not updating., this story will come to an end after one more chapter., I know it's short but I might continue when I already finished my other fics.,

 

and for the reader's information, Dongho takes form as a girl in this story., Dongho is named DONGSOON here., this is a HET fic, which is a normal girl/boy pairing., just to help you guys with their looks, here are some photos of how Dongho appears in this story., well, I have included also some photos of Soohyun.,

 

   

 

   

 

^-^ so here's Chapter 2

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author’s POV

 

It was about dinner time when Soohyun went to his girlfriend’s house. He was welcomed by Dongsoon’s mom as he bowed to her with so much respect. The lady gave him a hug and smiled; tears starting to form and skip her eyes. She should know better.

 

When Soohyun was let inside the house, he saw the lady’s better half in the living room watching some action movie as he pictures it. He gave the same respect to the said man as he bowed to him in a 90-degree angle.

 

“So son, are you ready?” the man asked as he motioned Soohyun to sit on one of the couches. Since the day Soohyun talked to them about his relationship with Dongsoon bringing to the next level, he started to call him son and Soohyun calls him dad and his better half, mom.

 

“Yes dad. More than anyone else. Thank you for your trust.” Soohyun’s heart is filled with gratefulness as he talks to his girlfriend’s parents.

 

“Dongsoon sweetie, Soohyun’s here.” Mrs. Shin called out for her daughter from the end of their house’s staircase. Getting no response from her daughter, she asked Soohyun go to Dongsoon instead.

 

“I think it’s better if you just go to her room and see what’s she’s doing. Though she might be sleeping right now.” And Soohyun did as he was told so he went up to Dongsoon’s room.

 

 

Soohyun’s POV

 

She might have been so pissed. She might think that I have forgotten our Anniversary. Oh no. Not in my entire life.

 

Her mom tried calling her telling that I have arrived but she got no response. She might really be pissed~ hehehe. Or maybe, she’s sleeping?! With that, her mom asked me to just go to her room and see her. I did.

 

When I reached the door to her room, I knocked ever so lightly so I won’t wake her up in case she’s sleeping. “Yeobo?”

 

I got no response so I turned the knob just to find it isn’t locked. I pushed the door a little and peeked on her room. There I saw her, on her bed, sleeping so peacefully. I let myself in into her room and walked towards her in her bed. She is so beautiful. I’m so lucky that she’s my girl.

 

She is not a heavy sleeper. A little nudge on her body would wake her up. She just doesn’t want to be woken up. She easily gets irritated when someone woke her up. Even to me. But I know one thing that would wake her up without being mad.

 

She was sleeping the usual way. Oh, don’t misunderstand. Yes we slept together a few times before, but that’s just it. Nothing happened. Thank God nothing happened. I managed to control my feelings. Oh gosh Soohyun, enough of your thoughts.

 

I leaned closer to her until only a little space left between our lips. Didn’t I say a while ago that I know a way that would wake her up without her being mad?! So this is it. Slowly, I brought my lips near hers and gave her a quick kiss.

 

She stirred a little while she put her hand on her eyes to clear her vision. She looked up to me and gave me a warm smile.

 

(Dongho) Dongsoon’s POV

 

I felt something dump touch my lips. Even if it’s quick, I’m pretty sure that it is what I think it is. I slowly rubbed one of my hands in my eyes to clear my vision. Then I saw Soohyun oppa.

 

“Hey princess~” he said as he pulled just enough for me to see his face. Then I smiled at him warm-heartedly.

 

I was about to greet him Happy Anniversary but was suddenly cut as he told me something about dinner with his family. Not all that he said got stuck in my mind but the gist of it managed to register in me.

 

“Go dress up formally and prettily. I’ll wait for you downstairs.” He commanded and that’s the only thing that I heard from him before he came out of my room and went downstairs as he did imply with his last sentence.

 

I got shock. He didn’t even greet me..? He forgot what day is today. Soohyun…

 

I can feel my heart being torn apart, but at the same time, I can feel myself fume in flame. But all that I disregarded as I went to the bathroom and fix myself.

 

After less than an hour of preparation, I walked down to the living room. There I saw Soohyun oppa happily talking to dad while mom just got back from the kitchen.

 

“Hey honey. You look beautiful. Isn’t she, Soohyun?” mom said looking at me then to Soohyun oppa. I walked up to them and showed them a simple smile. Like nothing is wrong. And I even sat beside oppa.

 

After a while, we said goodbye to my parents. I don’t have to say anything though coz based on their reactions, oppa already told them where we are heading.

 

Oppa has his right hand on my waist as he ushered me out of the door then a last goodbye and we’re off to dinner with his family.

 

Soohyun’s POV

 

As soon as we’re out of the house, Dongsoon walked faster making my hand on her waist fall off. As we approached my car, I opened the door for her and gestured for her to go inside; Dongsoon, without saying anything or giving me any expression. Usually, she would say thank you or smile at me. This time, nothing. I know she’s mad but I can’t do anything for now.

 

The ride to the restaurant was rather quiet and awkward. Though I tried starting a conversation with Dongsoon, she would just shrug it off or not do anything. I felt a sudden pang on my chest where my heart is located. I know I should be fair to her but this is for the best. I just want her to be happier. Well, maybe.

 

When we reached the restaurant and after I put my car on stop, I reached onto her. I put my hand on top of her hand that is on her lap.

 

“Are you mad?”

 

I gave her hand a little squeeze just to get her attention. I sure did catch her attention coz she stirred a little but she refused to look at me. She just keeps on looking out of the window. Then she pulled her hand away, opened the car’s door and got off of the car.

 

Seeing her rushed to the restaurant, I quickly stormed out of the car as well and went near her. I hugged her waist from the back tightly so she won’t be able to move; at least for a couple of minutes until I said all the things I want her to know.

 

“Please don’t be mad at me. Not now.” I whispered in her ear.

 

She was a bit stronger than I thought so she managed to escape me and that’s the first time she looked at me in the eyes.

 

“Don’t be mad?” she started.

 

“Do you even know what day is today oppa? Do you even remember that today is our 4th Anniversary? It’s just our 4th Anniversary.” Hearing this, I could totally feel his sadness and disappointment. And the fact that tears started to form on her eyes didn’t help at all.

 

“I’ve waited for you to greet me since the morning. But no call, or missed call. Or even a txt message saying that you remember that it’s our Anniversary; telling me you’re happy that we’ve gone this far and that you love me. But no. What do I got? I got nothing. Nothing.” Maybe I’ve gone too far..? I should have at least sent her a message when I woke up. But it’s too late to think about it now. It’s all done.

 

“Happy 4th Anniversary yeobo.” Those words escaped my mouth.

 

“No. I don’t want you to say that now. Not after all what I have said.” She finally let go of the tears that insisted to stay still on her eyes; making both of her cheeks damp.

 

“I’m leaving.” Those words triggered me. She started to walk down the road we just passed a while ago.

 

But before Dongsoon completely able to exit the place, I carried her bridal style and went on a different path as the restaurant.

 

“Put me down. Now. Put me down.” She commanded me as she keeps on struggling to make her feet touch the ground. Of course I won’t let her.

 

When I finally saw that familiar place, I put her down. The same time that I felt a hand makes its contact on my right cheek. It sure is painful. But I guess not as painful as what she’s feeling right now. And besides, I think I deserve this.

 

After that certain action, she turned around and stopped as she saw something. And someone.