Go Back

I NEED YOU !!

Kahi poiny of view
The girls left the room Now I have to say goodbye to me so I went to take his hand Jung ah wake I pray reacts please it's your birthday apologize for not remembering know I've been a selfish but you look at me have to go back to smile at me as only you know please do not leave me especially now that I know you love me I never told you but I started to feel something for you and now you see in this room would be the one to be there and not you please come back. (He leaves the room and comes home with the girls, go to your room)


Kahi: (you lie in bed and see the side where Jung ah slept with her) is the first night I sleep for a year without you I hope this night not too long ago.


In the morning

Kahi: (gets up and sees his side) I see that it was not a nightmare to me there is a big gap not know if I can overcome it but wake Jung ah.
It's been two months since Jung ah not react and since kahi accident occurred has been to see every day and the girls went to see her when they had no commitment.

(In the room ah jung in the hospital)

Kahi: hello jung ah awake please and if you want to awaken tell me how am I supposed to live without you because until now I feel that I need something to be happy and that I feel must be love because I need to live happy and by Please forgive me for not returning to nurture time (Take the hand ah jung and gives him a kiss on the hand).

Kahi: (Joking with ah jung as always) and jung ah do not be so lazy awake.

Jung ah: (Squeeze a little hand kahi) I ...... am ... .no ... .lazy... .you .. ... .are.

Kahi: jung ah react (Sale talk to the doctor and begins to mourn) came back.

Jung ah: if I guess.

Doctor: I hooo this is a miracle Miss jung ah woke kahi please exit will do some tests to the patient please.

Kahi: yeah Dr. (Exit the room and take if phone and call girls)

Nana: hello unnie Why are you crying? I pass something jung ah unnie

Kahi: nana she just woke up.

Nana: We're on our way.

Kahi: ok

(They get the girls to the hospital)

Girls: where is jung ah want to see.

Kahi: you are doing tests to see if there is any damage.

Lizzy: finally we will see.

(Sale Room Doctor)

Doctor: Patient is fine just need to stay here for three days to give him some therapies to retake control of their arms and legs.

Jooyeon: we can see it.

Doctor: Of course she is anxious to see them.

Kahi: girls come after you I'm going ok.

Raina: okay Appa.

(The girls enter the room jung ah)

Nana: (runs to hug jung ah) unnie missed you so much thanks for awakening.

Jung ah: I missed you.

Jooyeon: if finally woke up.

Uee: yes thank God.

Raina: the house without you feels so empty.

Lizzy: yes and you have to go to cooking when you arrive.

Jung ah: not just wake up and the first thing they ask me is to cook.

Kaeun: omma missed you so much.

E-Young: If you're going to finally return home.

Jung ah, if and at last but tell me how long I was well.

Nana: two months.

Jung ah: whoaaaaaaaaaa. Two months is a long time and that where this kahi.

Lizzy: she is outside says that after going to come when we do not go.

Jung ah, why?

Raina: do not know.

Jung ah: I can do a favor.

Kaeun: If you keep talking.

Jung ah: I can bring clothes to take therapies morning.

E-Young: yeah but we would Kahi was to bring those clothes.

Uee: Why? What you say.

E-Young: I send a text telling me.

Jung ah: ok.

(Enter the nurse)

Nurse girls visiting hours (Look at the girls) was finished today no dimples came the girl who always asks me five more minutes.

Nana: if but go bringing clothes for her to take therapy.

Jung ah: Kahi came to me while I was in coma.

Raina: omma course from the day of the accident she came every day to see you.

Jung ah: good girls was nice to see them again love them very much hope to see tomorrow the doctor told me that a person had to help me with therapies Who will help me?

(Someone enters the room)

Kahi: I'll help you (Bring a bouquet of flowers).

Jung ah: (Surprised) thanks.

Girls: Good omma we go we love

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as you think will this fanfiction