A Little Jealous

I NEED YOU !!

(The girls leave the room and just lay kahi).


Kahi: take I brought these flowers welcome (you put the flowers in the vase on par with ah jung's bed and kisses him on the cheek jung ah)

Jung ah: (surprised by the kiss and flowers) thank you and you will not go with girls.

Kahi: I will not care and do not worry about the nurse she has become my accomplice to stay here with you

Jung ah: thanks now go to sleep ok.

Kahi: ok your quiet I care (walks and kisses him on the forehead jung ah) goodnight.

Jung ah: good night.

(Next day in the morning)


Kahi point of view


I wake up the sun coming in the window I wake up and see jung ah and she sleeps'm so quietly so happy that she has reacted I approach her and give her a kiss on the forehead so that you wake up because it touches us to to therapy and she opens her eyes.


Kahi: good morning (smiles showing his dimples).

Jung ah: good morning (smiles back)

Kahi: take I brought breakfast (Gives a tray with lots of food)

Jung ah: (Happy to see so much delicious food) thanks kahi unnie

Kahi: now eat fast because we have to go to therapy and we only have one hour.

Jung ah: yeah right.

Kahi: I go to the bathroom.

Jung ah: If you see.

(Kahi enters the bathroom and takes thirty minutes because it took a shower).

Kahi: (comes out of the bathroom wearing shorts and a blouse with sleeves) ready to go change to go to therapy.

Jung ah: yeah but I can not move well.

Kahi: (Ve tray food alone) I see you were hungry, if I want I help you change you.

Jung ah, if I was very hungry, but I do not think support better call a nurse.

Kahi: why?

Jung ah: because yes.

Kahi: ok


(He leaves the room and tells the nurse enters help jung ah).

Nurse: list.

Jung ah, thank you for your support (Dressed in shorts and a shirt with suspenders)

(The nurse comes out and tells kahi come in and give a wheelchair to carry jung ah)

Jung ah: and this (pointing the wheelchair)

Kahi: is to take your therapy.

Jung ah: ok know that you will do my therapy.

Kahi: if in a pool.

Jung ah: why the change of clothes ok let's go.

Kahi: I'll see you out of bed to get in that chair ( jung ah takes her in his arms and puts it on the chair, takes her to the pool)

Jung ah: thanks kahi unnie.

Kahi: look there is nothing the therapist.

Jung ah: if you already saw.

Therapist: hello jung ah I make your therapist for two days.

Jung ah, thank you for helping me (It gives a sweet smile).

Therapist: I see you have a beautiful smile (smiles back).

Jung ah: you also have a nice smile.


Kahi point of view

If you have a beautiful smile! but this therapist happens because this flirting with my girl, well not with my girl but my jung ah.

Kahi: I am kahi (Gives a death glare to the therapist and shakes his hand).

Therapist: A kahi taste (Enter the pool) now come.

Kahi: but like.

Therapist: jung ah load like a koala.

Kahi: (puts jung ah legs around his waist and hugs his neck jung ah) as well.

Therapist: if down the ladder now.


Kahi point of view

It can not be that I have jung ah so close I can feel his body against mine, I feel its heat'm so nervous and go into the pool and look at the therapist.

Kahi: I do now.

Therapist: jung ah can start slowly lower your legs ok.


Jung ah point of view

I can not believe this in this position with Kahi was always my dream to be like her but I think she does it because hefeels guilty about my accident but I'm so happy until the therapist speak.

Jung ah: ok (Starts to lower your legs slowly).

Therapist: ok kahi you grab her waist so that it does not fall.

Kahi: yeah ( jung ah grabs the waist)

Jung ah: and now

Therapist: (Walk jung ah and grabs her waist) now kahi you go to a meter away from us.

Kahi: ok (a little angry).


Kahi point of view.

There whether as she dares to snatch jung ah my arms and I can not stand that "therapist" is touching my waist precious jung ah.