Accident

I NEED YOU !!

Dambi: I played kahi if you're not interested and if you asked me back was because I told framework that could forget but then I realized that it is not. (Starts to cross the street to where it was Jung ah).

Kahi: but because if I still love you. (Goes behind Dambi but falls to half the street because it begins to mourn)

Jung ah: (Turns to see that a car was speeding toward kahi) kahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (Run to where it was kahi and pushes away and the car runs over Jung ah).

Kahi: Jung ah (Cries and up, call an ambulance) please answer, look Jung ah tell me please respond ( Grab Jung ah in his arms)

Paramedic: put on the stretcher

Kahi: (Puts Jung ah on the table and see that your clothes are full of blood) please help her is losing a lot of blood please help her.

Paramedic: you are something of it.

Kahi: if I am your friend.

Paramedic: then join us (climb into the ambulance and reach the hospital) no emergency will save her. (Kahi was behind the paramedic who was addressing emergencies)

Nurse: no you can not happen here.

Kahi: but please. (Crying)

Nurse: I feel better sit Miss and call relatives.

Kahi: (Takes his phone and dials the number of nana) nana have to come to the hospital.

Nana: ails you're okay.

Kahi: If I'm fine but Jung ah no.

Nana: what happened to Jung ah unnie.

Kahi: the trampled my fault (hangs up the phone and cry harder because he remembers the last words he had told Jung ah and she still the exception).

After 30 minutes came the girls.

Nana: kahi what happened Jung ah.

Kahi: (I kept mourn) the trampled.

Uee: but because.

Kahi: she saved my life I should be in emergency not her.
Jooyeon: but as you saved.
Kahi: (tells all)

Nana: I can not believe he just said that Jung ah (Crying) kahi seriously do not realize you're so selfish is your birthday and you remembered even today the only woman born in this world that can do everything you that maybe this is their last day (shouts to kahi)

Kahi: you say.

Nana: she loves you from the first day I met you why he's in that emergency room.

Kahi: for I ... (Before you answer kahi nana leaves the doctor emergency room).

Doctor: relatives of the patient Kim Jung ah.

Kahi: here we are, as she's doctor.

Doctor: she is not good due to the large impact of the shock she is in a coma.

Kahi: (falls to his knees) nooooooooo can be.

Girls: nooo our omma (all crying).

Doctor: if they can get to see her in her room.

Girls: if you please. (The doctor leads to bedroom Jung ah).


Kahi point of view.

We headed for the room Jung ah I still thought about the things that had me nana said that was true I have been very selfish with Jung ah. We entered the room and she was in that bed unable to move cry like never something in me that tears me to see her like that do not tell me they do not smile at me like she used to before had. The girls put their hand but I could not do anything was shocked to see her there alone pale I was heading her to take her hand she was cold and returned to mourn.
Nurse: It's time for visitors to leave.

Girls: ok we will dismiss.
Nurse: fine but make it quick

Raina: bye unnie you'll come to see.

Lizzy: omma have to get well.

Kaeun: omma arise please.

E-Young: I'm sorry I can not speak. (Crying)

Uee: unnie will have to get through this.

Jooyeon: unnie you have to refresh yourself because you do not have to cook (laughs bitterly)

Nana: unnie please get up out of that bed you have to look at me with that beautiful smile that you please stand up (crying)