dance, photography, denial.

Be honest with me. [ discontinued ]

 

“Guess I’m all alone again,” Sunggyu hummed along to the song. He closed his eyes and breathed in the fresh air. Despite the calm serene facial expression on his face, he was feeling nowhere calm. Instead he felt empty.

“Wallow in my sorrow for a hollow tomorrow,” he breathed out, chuckling to himself.

There was always a song that would fit his current mood. He marvelled at the many complex emotions contained in music that was usually inexplicable to express in words. Only when one sang or rapped the words would the emotions be successfully explored and expressed. As the song ended, he contemplated on whether to change the song but decided to not do so once the song began once again.

“Tablo hyung is sure a genius,” he said to himself, nodding.

-
Click.

The sound of the shutters being released echoed throughout the almost empty hallway. Myungsoo glanced at Sunggyu through the camera lenses before deciding to give the boy some privacy and switched the camera off, not bothering to look at the photos he had recently captured.

Why bother? He knew that there was at least one good photo that he could edit and post online. Certainly a great addition to his portfolio. But he knew what would be an absolute fantastic addition to his portfolio - a photo of Sungyeol. Not that he already captured about a thousand of photos of the said boy. Oh no, he certainly did not have more than a thousand photos of Sungyeol alone stored in his hard disk.

Liar. The ice prince winced at his inner thought and decided to stop lying to himself. So what if he wanted to take more photos of the oddball? He was goddamn gorgeous - the camera loved him. Never in his photography career had he ever taken such good photos.

“Who’re yar stalking this time?” Hoya asked, pulling the male photographer out of his train of thoughts.

“Sunggyu,” he replied, giving a curt nod to the elder.

“Sungyeol’s been looking for you by the way,” Woohyun informed the younger boy, “Something about art club.”

“Ugh, art club,” Myungsoo moaned as he placed the lid of the camera lens onto the lens. He hated art club, the art teacher had decided to make it compulsory. Meaning no free time during lunch. Though the idea of sitting next to Sungyeol sounded quite pleasant to him.

“ to be you. You gonna upload those photos you took of him tonight?” Woohyun asked, glancing at the photographer.

“Mhm. Or else you would murder me for not giving you your daily dosage of the boy,” the ice prince replied, smirking.” When are you going to confess to him?”

“Y-y-yah! Confess?! What?! I don’t like him,” The elder frantically responded, blushing. “I don’t want to bother him. He looks at peace right now and I’m afraid of invading his space.”

“Since when did you care about such things? You never stopped to think about our privacy,” Hoya said in a joking manner.

“Yeah hyung,” the junior added, “Anyways, I’m off to art club. Don’t worry hyung, I’m definitely uploading the photos. On flickr and on facebook.”

“I’M TELLING YOU, I DON’T LIKE HIM!” Woohyun denied.

“Yeah, yeah. Keep telling yourself that hyung. Even you sound so unconvinced at that statement,” Myungsoo said, waving his hand airily. “See you guys later!”

-

“I’m telling you, this is ridiculous,” Dongwoo moaned.
“Have to agree with you this time. This is ridiculous,” Hoya said, pointing towards the costumes the dance crew was wearing.

“Ei, ridiculous it may be, you guys look lovely,” a pink haired member of the dance crew said. Who happened to be the one and only snarky Byunghun.

“This is coming from a guy who likes to dye his hair continously. Pink! Out of all the hair colours there are . . . “ Taemin muttered.

“Yah, watch your mouth pretty boy,” Byunghun warned the junior, “I’m not the only one who likes to dye my hair pink. There’s Jia sunbae as well.”

“You could be referring to anybody really when you said pretty boy. Since we have more than one pretty boy in our dance crew,” Fei pointed out.

“Who could be prettier than me?!” Key gasped dramatically.

“Over dramatic,” B-Bomb muttered.

“Says the guy who chops chicken like a psycho killer in the middle of the night,” Key shot back.

“Like you don’t do crazy as well,” Fei interrupted.

“Not gonna lie, you guys look stunning. Gorgeous even,” Hyoyeon remarked, stiffling a laugh.

“So there’s Taemin, Chunji, Hyunseung and Key,” U-Kwon said.

“Huh? What about me?” Hyunseung asked, startled. He had been busy practicing his body wave with Kikwang.

“Yeah, what about us?” Chunji asked curiously.

“Pretty boys. You guys are the pretty boys of this dance crew,” U-Kwon said.

“We’re not that pretty though. That would be the ulzzangs,” Chunji replied, pouting.

“We still consider you an ulzzang, Chunji,” Byunghun said, ruffling the blonde boy’s hair.

“Anyways, enough of this ridiculous talk. Let’s dance,” BoA announced.

“B-b-b-ut. We’re wearing. . . heels,” Hoya protested.

“So? We girls are wearing heels as well. At least you guys aren’t going to have to dance to Jay’s Abandoned in heels,” Hyoyeon retaliated.

“But you guys are girls,” Dongwoo tried to justify the situation.

“You guys call us by ‘guys’ and ‘girls’ in the same sentence. Interesting,” Fei remarked.

“Enough with the chit chat people, let’s dance.”

“A concept is a concept after all,” Jia said cheerfully.

“Swapping concepts - concepts made specifically for a specific gender was not part of the plan, darling,” Key pointed out.

“Just shut up and let us have some fun. You guys need to learn how to respect women and pretending to be one - standing in our shoes would do you some good,” BoA made her point.

“But still. Do we have to wear a dress?” Hoya asked even though he knew that the decision had been made.

“Mhm.”
-
wee~ thank you new subscribers~ and new commenters! :D
 
deciding to add in some more random people. might end up having more side stories than I've intended. (might write a side story of chunjoe - chunji/l.joe) and u-bomb. :3