passing notes in class.

Be honest with me. [ discontinued ]

Sungyeol

Myungsoo

Once Myungsoo entered the classroom, the class went silent. Rumors regarding the pictures incident had managed to spread through the school like wild fire. Everyone was wary of what the ice prince would do next in order to vex his emotions.

Surprising the class by opting to not sit in his normal spot - which would be the seat at the back - he had instead chosen to sit right next to the class loveable oddball - Lee Sungyeol.

Myungsoo ignored the elder’s stare as he sat down and shoved his bag underneath the desk. Sungyeol was about to question him but decided not to as the teacher entered the room. The photographer started to diligently take notes before he was disturbed by his neighbour. Sungyeol tapped his shoulder and sneakily handed a note to him.

You okay?

The ice prince glanced at the boy and was greeted with a worried expression. He quickly jotted down his answer before passing it back to Sungyeol.

Yeah, I’m okay. You?

The boy sighed in relief as he read the note but a frown sneaked its way onto his face. The frown was quickly replaced by a smile.

Of course I’m fine. Didn’t know you cared about me.

Heard from one of my hyungs about you having a nervous breakdown. You sure you’re fine?

It took longer than usual for Sungyeol to reply to Myungsoo’s response.

Yes, I’m fine. You’re one to talk, it was your photos that the blasted teacher had ripped apart anyway.

No comment.

Yeah yeah.  At this Sungyeol rolled his eyes but there was a trace of a smile on his face.

I’ve always cared about you.

Sungyeol’s eyes went wide - sauce pans wide when he read the latest addition to the piece of paper. He unfolded the creases and reread the sentence that managed to make his heart go faster. Without bothering to mask his emotions, he glanced at the ice prince for confirmation. Myungsoo merely ignored the boy’s staring as he continued taking notes. The oddball kept on looking at the note before averting his attention onto Myungsoo.

The photographer soon got sick of this and decided to grab the now crumpled up note before scribbling something hastily onto it.

Stop staring.

And with a smirk he passed the note back.
 
-
Sungjong groaned inwardly as he contemplated the love chart infront of him. Scratching his head furiously again, he groaned again, though this time it was due to pain. He had managed to scratch his scalp harshly and that hurt like . . ..

He bit his lip before stashing the paper with the love chart drawn on it away. Glancing around, he sighed. His hyungs were all in class while he was in the library. His year had a free period hence the reason why he had decided to head towards the library and sort things out. Specfically - love matters.

“God must hate me,” the blonde muttered as he grabbed his biology textbook.

“Out of all the people Hoya had to like, it had to be me,” He muttered to himself once again.

“Poor Dongwoo.”
 
-
meep, sorry for the short chapter. ;________; thank you lovely subscribers and readers and commenters. :D