Entry One: Jealousy

Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's been controlling his temper since he saw the video. It was only 20 seconds yet he is delirious. They talked about it and they promised her one thing no irrational behavior when in comes to their work. Both of them promised to build a wall within themselves for sanity purposes. Work is work no feelings attached yet he can not and could not control himself. 

In as much he wanted to tell Seohyun about it he can't and he won't. They are busy with their individual projects and rarely together. Whenever they have time they tried their best not to talk nonsense and spent it with no bickering.

He grabbed his journal. The journal that he carries with him anywhere, his lifeline. A journal that contains his emotions. He turn to it whenever he has no one to talk to, whenever a sudden idea came up. A diary where he can pour his soul, he can be himself, where he wrote his compositions, his aspirations, his frustrations and his happiness.

Entry One:

I don't like what I saw today. Am I going insane?

I feel like im losing my mind. Is this right?

I love you so much. I know you love me too baby.

 Why I am so insecure? Is this even legit?

Baby I want you right now...

I want to hear you say I am the one.

I want your assurance, I want your love.

I want your body next to mine. 

Make love to me tonight darling...

Prove to me your mine.

Please whisper in my ears...

The words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter