Dear Diary

Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 8 2015

( 11:11 P.M.)

(Dressing Room)

 

Dear Diary,

I can finally breath. Thank you Lord for a successful opening day. I am very blessed to have work with so many talented actors and having supportive fans.My fans are so sweet who supported me from the very beginning. It makes me work even harder. I haven't been sleeping a good night sleep recently and seeing them cheering for me was overwhelming.

 I wished my love was in the audience. I wanted him to watch my musical but we can not risks it.  In life we could never have everything. And this is one of those. Keeping our relationship undisclosed. If only we could shout our status to the whole world ...if only :(. There are things needs to be keep within ourselves. Our relationship is our business so I guess only us should know right?

I wanted him to be here. His mere presence could boost me. I was a wrecked earlier. My hands were shaking before the show started. I wished he was here to assure me that it will be okay. Luckily my parents were here :) 

Honestly even if I knew he will not be there I was still searching for him in the audience. Wishing and hoping that he will show up. He is busy with his album yet I was anticipating. I cant help it. This heart of mine can not be dictated. I am hurt but this is life :( . It comes with the territoryy. We are both busy with our own schedules.

After the curtain call I ran  backstage expecting him to welco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter