Wishful Thinking

Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My love, 

How are you my queen? I heard you did well on your musical. I am one proud namja. Ive been updating myself thru SNS my love, you have no idea how frustrated I am. I should have been there but circumtances never allow it.

I wished I was there showing my support and cheering you on. I wished  I held your hand calming your nervousness before the show starts. I wished I was the first fan in the audience excitedly waiting for your performance. I wished I was the first person to document your musical with video and photograph. I wished I could make online review dedicated on your amazing performance, post it on twitter and weibo.

I wished I was one of them giving you standing ovation and clap my hands until it hurts. I wished I was the one running backstage hugging you after the show. I wished I was there to personally congratulate you, showers you with flowers and sweet kisses. I wished I was there telling everyone how incredibly proud husband I am.

And after all the chaos and celebrations I wished I was the last person with you. I wish I was there alleviating your weariness, massage you and hug you real tight. I wished I was the one safely driving you home. Then we'll talk, share a laugh and go to our favorite late night cafe. 

Anyway this thoughts doesn't bother me. I know you will be coming home to me. I know you are mine. I know our love is greater than the frustration I felt right now.  I am just overly dramatic. I misses y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter