two.

You Fool.
With blurry puffed up eyes, I was walking down the street towards the apartment that Hoseok and I agreed on living in. It was getting dark and I didn't want Jimin to walk me home since he was in the middle of practicing with Jungkook. 
 
 
Once I stepped in the apartment, it surprisingly felt like I wasn't the only one in it. It didn't make me feel unsafe or anything but it would be impossible for Hoseok to be here right now.
As I walked towards the living room, a figure started to approach me. It was Hoseok.
Even if my eyes were blurry I knew it was Hoseok.
 
 
"I'm glad you're back- look, about awhile ago I-"
"You weren't thinking straight? You were too stressed up with your bloody song?" I sighed while rubbing my eyes and he just stood and stayed quiet.
He knew I was right. "Well you know Hoseok? I'm exhausted. I really am."
 
"Baby, look I'm sorry- if you could just please let me explain." He sounded as if he was about to break down into tears; I hated that. He knew that was my weakness; "Not now." I shrugged him off and head over to the room to get my own space. To get some rest.
 
 
 
_______~
 
 
ugh.
 
_______ you have a text~ read iiiiiit~
With a sigh, I checked my phone to see who messaged me. Jimin again. 
 
Sugar cheeeeeeeeks, are you home and safe already?? Hehe, just got worried you know.
-Chimchim
 
Yeah.
-_______
 
 
 
. . . Is hyung there? Nothing bad happened right? 
- Chimchim
 
 
 
Yes and nope.
-______
 
 
 
"Baby.. are you asleep?" I heard his voice ring into my ears that made me quickly hide my phone and burry myself into the sheets of the bed. I don't want to talk to him.
Not right now. 
 
 
 
Feeling a part of the bed lower down behind me, I knew he was checking if I was sleeping and sighed. "I'm so sorry. You know I didn't mean to lash out on you." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear before he left.
I'll deal with this tomorrow.
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"H-Hey baby, where are you going?" Hoseok called out to you when he saw you in a floral dress early in the morning. "Why are you still here?" You asked in return while preparing yourself some toast. 
"What do you mean, it's a week off for me." He coolly said and stood up from the couch to walk towards you, leaning his body against the frame of the door. "Shouldn't you be stressing on the 'bloody' song." You mumbled quietly but of course he would hear it, knowing that he's got all his focus on you-
"Oh, so you prefer me to not be here right now?"
"Hoseok, please. It's early in the morning." 
 
You recieved another text from Jimin and you quickly checked the message while nibbling onto the piece of toast. 
 
Hey, where are you? I'm waiting by the park. The one we went to yesterday. 
-Chimchim
 
On the way, just grabbing something to eat.
-_____
 
"Who's that?" Hoseok asked in high curiosity as he walked closer to you, who was still texting. You sensed the jealousy in him but you just shrugged it off, "Someone." 
"Someone? Are you planning on meeting other men now? Wow, I never knew you would act this way."
"Excuse me?" You slightly raised your voice, you didn't plan on having this type of conversation with Hoseok but looks like the heavens are not on your side today.
"It surprises me even more that you're texting that man right in front of me. What guts you have, really." He scoffed and crossed his arms, you remained silent and let him say all the words he had to say. You didn't care anymore and because you knew that if you tried to defend yourself in this situation, it would ruin things even more. 
"What they say is right- not one girl is perfect and innocent. Funny how I thought you were perfect and pure. Unbelievable. Since when were you this cheap?" That struck you the most. Cheap. You hated those types of girls; cheap girls. This cheap? Does that mean I was cheap to start off? "Why don't you shut up, hm? You're just wasting your time on a cheap girl like me. Is this how you ask for forgivness, Hoseok? Wow just wow." You bursted out and pushed him away as he was blocking the doorway of the kitchen, you've had enough of him and you were too emotionally drained to try fix things.
 
Hoseok was left speechless in the middle of the kitchen, he realized the words he just said and regretted it. He regretted it and smashed the plate you used for the toast to the sink with a frustrated scream. 
 
"What the is wrong with you, Hoseok."
He muttered to himself whose hand was bleeding from the shards of the shattered plate.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short. I know, forgive me juseyo ㅠㅠㅠ