one.

You Fool.
 
"I'm bored." You huffed as you let yourself sink in the bathtub. 
I hope he's doing fine, you thought to yourself. Hoseok has been out of reach ever since the past few months and you missed him. Terribly.
 
"Ttak on geot gatae nae mameul heundeun juingongi ape
Na kkeullineun geot gatae jaseokcheoreom, jigeum baro neohante
Neoui sarm neoui mam neoui face tto neoui line
Machi peojeul jogangmanyang nae isanghyeongeul matchun saram
Oh god neoran nalssie ikkeullineun baram
Neoneun kkot naneun beol hangsang neol hyanghaeman ganeungeol."
(BTS - Miss Right)
 
Your heart was beating ever so quickly at Hoseok's part. You needed to see him. and soon.
 
 
Your POV.
 
Dressing myself up with a loose cropped top and a pair of pastel blue jeans, I made sure that I was presentable for him. Not that I was planning on impressing him, I just wanted him to feel proud of his girlfriend.
Well, maybe I was kinda trying to impress him.
 
 
I hurried myself to grab the bus, worried of the time. 
I took out my phone to text him where he was, hoping that he'd answer.
 
 
 
But he didn't. Of course he wouldn't I thought and dozed off.
 
_______~ 
 
Hoseok? 
 
_______ you have a text~ read iiiiiit~
 
Right. He was my ringtone.
Swiftly, I took my phone out again, hoping it was him. 
 
 
But it wasn't- it was Jimin who texted you. 
 
Hey hey hey, sugar cheeks. Are you with hyung right now? 
- Chimchim
 
Huh? No, I texted him but he won't answer. Isn't he busy? 
-______
 
What? No, Bang PD-nim gave us a week off, so why would hyung be busy? :D
-Chimchim
 
But.. he never told me anything about that.. anyway, where are you?
-______
 
Really? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hyung is sometimes so secretive. I'm at the building right now, just practicing with maknae. ;) where are ya?
-Chimchim
 
I'm on my way.
-______
 
And with that, after a few more minutes I arrived at the bus station near the building.
 
Walking my way to the entrance, I immediately spotted Jimin waiting for me which made me instinctively run to him with a bright smile.
I did miss him as well, he was my bestfriend. 
 
"Sugar cheeks!!" he shouted out and I rolled my eyes, "When will you stop calling me that?" I asked in a exasperated voice while shaking my head and he laughed. "Never." He stuck his tongue out on me while I flicked him on his forehead, making him flinch. 
 
"So, hyung's at his studio right now." He said as he slung his arm around my shoulders while we walked and I sighed, "He always stresses himself." 
 
I'm now infront of the door to Hoseok's studio, where he spends a quarter going half of his life in. "I'll be waiting outside the building, ayte?" Jimin reassured me and patted on my shoulder before he left. Honestly, I don't know why I feel nervous. It's not like we fought before or anything.
I slowly opened the door to his studio and found his back figure facing me. 
 
There you are. 
 
"Paging Hoseok; can you hear me?" I called out to him, feeling ever so excited now that I could get to see him and feel him-
 
"Get out." He said in a hurry when he minimized the program he was using as if he was hiding something from me which made my heart sink. What were you doing? I wanted to ask but that would make everything turn bad. I wouldn't want that, honestly.
 
"What?" 
"I said get out." He repeated himself, this time he's facing me, looking straight into my eyes. They were cold and stressed, anyone could tell. 
I felt my tears building up at the fright of what he was about to say- I've never seen a Hoseok like this. 
 
"Can't you hear me, ____? I said get out, you're disturbing me!" He sighed.
 
"I- I just wanted to say 'hi-'"
"Well now you're done, you can go now."
"Why do you want me to go? Hoseok, you have to rest. I mean, look at you! You look so different and it's not in a good way. You look so much thinner than before and you don't look so healthy. Do you get enough sleep? how about food- do you eat the right amount that you need? Jimin said that you guys are off for a week so I was hoping we could at least spend time with each other-"
 
"Can you shut the hell up? You nag too much and it's annoying! I don't care if we have a week off, work is work and I'm in the middle of producing. I don't have time for useless things- I just have to finish the bloody song!" He exclaimed and darted towards the door, slamming it open for me. I was scared. 
 
With trembling knees, I slowly walked out of the studio but before I could reach my way out I just had to look up at him. "Then you don't have time for me, Hoseok? Am I that useless?" I asked with a shaky voice as a tear had rolled out of my sockets. 
 
 
 
He didn't answer. He didn't need to.
I just shook my head and ran out of studio.
 
 
 
 
"H-Hey- hey, sugar cheeks!" Jimin called out, trying to stop me from stomping away from the place. I had to leave- that's what Hoseok wanted me to do. 
 
"_____!" Jimin shouted and stopped me with full force then sighed.
"What's wrong hm? Did you guys fight?" He frowned.
 
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Aye c'mon sugar cheeks, cheer up! Even if I don't really know what happened between the two of you, always remember that hyung is stressed. Really stressed." 
 
". . . I know. And I'm tired. I'm exhausted." 
 
Silence came between us after what I had said but not until I felt the warmth of Jimin's hand on mine.
He tugged me to walk, to follow him. "J-Jimin, where are you taking me?"
 
"Somewhere where you can relax yourself." He stated and lead the way to a place familiar to me yet I just couldn't remember that well.
 
"This was where we met. You didn't even know I was hyung's buddy that time." Jimin grinned while he ruffled up my hair. Right, now I remember. I nodded along his words before letting out a long 'aaaah' when I remembered.
 
"Do you want ice cream?" He asked all of a sudden. Without even asking he lead me to the ice cream stall nearby and bought my favorite flavor, cookies&cream. "Yeah, you want ice cream." 
"I never said I did." I laughed, "You didn't have to say anything, sugar cheeks." He said with a warm smile as he handed me the cone with two scoops of ice cream. 
 
We were now sitting on a bench wherein silence filled us, it wasn't awkard. Not at all. Jimin was just busy enjoying his ice cream which made me stare at him, he's too cute- "Stop staring at me, sugar cheeks. You might fall for me." He grinned and I scoffed. "Shut up, I want to punch you." Then we both laughed.
When we were both finished with our ice creams, Jimin just had to ask me about what happened to Hoseok and I. 
I really wanted to tell him because I needed someone to comfort me but I don't know how to tell him. "He.. He just wanted me to leave." I looked down at my thighs, fiddling with my fingers. I felt like crying but I can't. I can't show him. "He lashed out on you?" He said and scooted closer to me.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jimin had his arm hung around your shoulder as he rested his chin on the top of your head, slowly engulfing you in his hug.
 
You missed this feeling.