Chapter 2

My Captain Park

Park Hyo Shin...how is he now?

I know that he just wrapped up his concert. How did I knew about his schedule? Well...Durami has been bugging me to get her tickets to his concert through my entertainment connection since the tickets sold out in a matter of minutes. Unfortunately, even my sources couldn't give me tickets. I would love to attend his concert too but our Japanese fan meeting dates was in conflict with his concert schedule. Such a shame because I've heard a lot of great reviews about it. Dang it! I should have spent my New Years eve at his concert in Incheon, if only I was able to secure tickets but it was too late. All tickets have been sold.

To be honest, I am a fan. I mean who wouldn't be. His voice is just amazing and I heard that he's got a great personality too. He is a close friend of my Gummy unnie and I heard a lot of good things about him. It is too bad that he is now in a middle of a legal battle with his former agency. Yikes! Legal battle about contracts and money are always messy. A mess that I do not want to take any part, I commend any artist/s that fight for their rights. To Park Hyo Shin sunbae, Fighting!!!!  

Now, I am addressing the elephant in the room. Yes, I knew about his admiration about me last 2012. I even got a call from a couple of people about him wanting to have a dinner with me. However, I have to politely declined because; a. I was in a RELATIONSHIP and b. I don't do BLIND DATES/SET UP DATES. I just don't. Call me hopeless romantic but I feel like BLIND DATES/SET UP DATES  are presumptuous. You will always be putting your best foot forward because: 1. You want to other person to like you or have a good impression of you, 2. You like everything your date likes, 3. You only show your best trait and lastly, 3. You are not being TRUE to who you are (you hold your fart, you cannot burp infront of your date, you must keep talking to them). All these restricting rules you set yourself just so that your date will like you? No, not for me.

Not to brag, but ever since I was active in this industry, I have received countless of requests for a date. I will randomly get calls from friends and even strangers asking me that so and so wanted to date me. I even got calls from representatives asking if I want to be someone's wife. Seriously? These people have the gall to ask me to marry someone over the phone. Like marriage is nothing but a proposition. You marry me, become my trophy wife and in return I give you fame, status and wealth. It is insulting, I know. I almost broke a phone everytime I get calls like that, but then again that's how this industry works. Not that it holds true to every relationship in our business, but that's rampant. 

Going back to Hyoshin sunbae, I politely decline his invitation. After that, I have never heard anything from him. But if I were to be honest, even if I was single at that time and that I am willing to do blind dates, I would still probably decline his invitation. Don't get me wrong, he is very attractive physically but I just don't personally look at men who are older than me as my prospective lover. I felt that my personality suited best with guys who are younger than me. Older men seems to be unreachable, I don't get them. So, I decided to stay as far away as possible from older men in the romance department. I have a bunch of oppas who I consider as friends but I never saw them in a romantic light. Never! 

As I was listening to Hyoshin sunbae's songs, I thought to myself if I still want to be with someone younger. After the break-up, I stopped fancying men, in general. I was even afraid that I was becoming a man hater. I hope not. No, I cannot have that mentality. Just because there are rotten few, that doesn't mean that all of them are rotten. So I look up images of various gorgeous men just to test if I was still interested in them. I know this is next level weirdness but I just want a confirmation that I was still a functioning female.

 

Browsing...

Won Bin...Yes, I still fancy you.

Browsing...

Kang Dong Won...Yes, you are still hot.

Browsing...

Park Hyo Shin...Wow!!!!

How come I didn’t get the memo? Since when did Park Hyo Shin become such a hottie?

I know he looks great but dang he looks wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better now. 

 

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I just blew my chances???? Did I? This is tragic. 

Searching Youtube...

Park Hyo Shin

I need to know how he looks now. I mean him...recent..moving...singing...no edits.

Stumbled upon this video

5th on the list. Uploaded 3 weeks ago.

I hope I didn't blew my chance. Gahhhhh!!! Dara why are you so blind? Am I being punished?