Chapter 4

My Captain Park

February 14, 2015

Sandara POV

Why Sandara? Whyyyyyy??? That is the only thing I could think of. I am Sandara Park for goodness sake but here I am covered in Black from head to toe (including mask and sunglasses mind you) entering the concert venue. It is also not helping that people give me the looks. Even the security guards took their time to inspect me. Thank God! They didn't ask me to take off my mask because if they did then I will be dead for sure. Please help me get through this.

Park Hyo Shin POV

While I am excited and nervous for my concert, I felt sadness. I should be happy and ecstatic, I told myself. This was one of your biggest concert after so many years. People loved your current single. Your concerts was sold out in a matter of minutes. You are one of the most succesful theather actors. People regard you as the best singer in Korea. People love you. 

I shouldn't feel this way but I do. Blame it on Valentines Day I guess, the day which celebrates the cheesiness of couple. Blame it on being single for almost 4 years now. Blame it on Sandara Park. Sandara Park? Huh? Why should I blame her? I mean yes she was the one girl I like from TV, Music Show, Magazine and rtc. but she was also the one who broke my heart. How? She declined my invitation for a date. Well, it is kinda my fault. You see Sandara is my Ideal girl and although I liked her so much, I didn't have the guts to ask her personally. I asked couple of my friends who are close to her but got rejected everytime. That stinks.

Anyway, since she rejected me I never dared ask anyone out. There were a lot of girls who gave signs that they were interested in me but I guess what they say is true once you find that someone for you, everyone else does not matter. Okay back to my concert which will start in 10 minutes. I scanned the seats through live feed from the cameras when I noticed this tiny girl covered in all black from head to toe. I found her amusing that I asked the director to tell the camera guy to zoom in to that bizaare girl. From her body language, I could sense that she felt uncomfortable. She probably is alone because she was between two couples, who never interacted with her. Then I asked the director to zoom in her face and then it hits me...She's Sandara Park. I know every inch of her face and her eyes. Those eyes belongs to Sandara Park. 

What are you doing here Sandara Park? Why Sandara? Whyyyyyy??? That is the only thing I could think of.

Sandara POV

Show is already starting. Ready. Lights off. Ohmygosh!!! Dugun...dugun...

Wahhhhh!!!! His voice is still as good as before. He is still hitting those notes. But all the while the concert is being held why do I feel he is singing to me. I mean I know that concert should be that. Give as much as eye contact to your audience but why is he being so extra in giving me eye contacts, I feel like he is watching me.

Then while he was singing his flirty song titled "Only U", I saw him wink at me. Oh Dara! You and your delusions. Why would he be winking at you when he doesn't know you are there and even if he knew you attended his concert, why would you think he would do that? Okay focus, so he went down to interact with adoring fans for fan service and he was being funny.

Then it happened again, he winked at me again and not only that I swear he sang his whole entire chorus while looking at me. I know it is far but he was looking at my section the entire chorus as if saying that "I am the only one for him", I laugh at this thought hahaha. Silly Dara, gosh I need to get laid. 

The concert ended successfully, he made us all bawl when he cried singing "Wildflower". Awwww...come here baby I'll kiss your tears away. Again, I need to get laid to stop these delusions. Park Hyo Shin was and still the best vocal in Korean, I told myself to make sure to watch his concerts and support him in his endevours. Anyway, as I was going out of the venue. Two burly personal security stopped me from my tracks. I was about to ask them what is the matter when one politely said "Ms. Sandara Park, please come with us". Thank goodness the people near me were busy chit chatting, they weren't able to hear what the personal security said. I was about to say no when he said "Please, Mr. Park wants to meet you".

You know that moment in your life when you see white lights? This is not it, I swear as I take one step towards him I am slowly blacking out. I am hyper ventilating. Help!!!!! Somebody help me. 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hello! If you are reading this then Thank you for still supporting this fic. I am a terrible author I know. I will try to upload more often. No promises but I will try my hardest.