Sunao ni Naretara~ *03

Sunao ni Naretara~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Annyeong Dara-shi." Donghae bowed as he saw Dara fixing her books on her locker.
Dara was, of course surprised as she saw Donghae.
"Ah, Donghae? You don't have to call me Dara-shi. Just call me Dara." Dara chuckled.
"I'm really sorry about yesterday. I know I was rude...." Donghae explained.
"It's okay. Were friends now right?" Dara smiled.
"Neh." Donghae nodded.
"Where's Yoona?" Dara looked around.
"She's having a class right now." Donghae said.
"Oh." Dara said.
"How about I treat you some ice cream?" Donghae suddenly said.
"Bwo?" Dara's eyes widened.
"I mean, this is the start of our friendship.." Donghae said.
"I would love that." Dara said.
"Cmon on." Donghae smiled and grabbed Dara's hand which made her blush.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ah jinja! That class so wild. I can't concentrate." Yoona said.
Yoona looked around to find her bestfriend Donghae but she did not see him.
"That's weird, he always wait for me." Yoona thought to herself.
"Ah, Yoona-shi?" Yoona heard someone.
Yoona turned around and surprised to see...
"Oh, Nichkhun-shi?" Yoona said.
"Neh. Don't call me Nichkhun-shi. I feel so uncomfortable with that." Nichkhun said.
"But..." Yoona said.
"It's okay I said." Nichkhun said.
"Fine. Don't call me Yoona-shi too then." Yoona said.
"What do you want?" Yoona asked.
"Nothing. I just saw you standing that's why I approached you." Nichkhun said.
"Oh. Well I'm looking for my bestfriend." Yoona looked around again.
"I see." Nichkhun looked at Yoona.
"Wow. She's really beautiful." Nichkhun thought to himself.
"Yah! Why are you looking at me like that? Is there a dirt on my face?" Yoona touched her face.
"Anyeo." Nichkhun laughed.
"Want to eat lunch with me?" Nichkhun suddenly said.
"Eh?" Yoona was surprised.
"I'm going to have lunch now and it seems that you're going to have yours too..." Nichkhun said.
"Sorry. I can't. I'm just waiting for my bestfriend cause were gonna eat together. Actually we do that everyday so.. no." Yoona explained.
"Oh." Nichkhun looked down.
"Okay, I'll go now." Nichkhun left.
Yoona looked at Nichkhun who is walking away from her. She looked around and there's still no sign of Donghae.
"Wait!" Yoona said.
Nichkhun turned around saw Yoona approaching him.
"Fine. I'll go with you. It seems that my bestfriend won't come today." Yoona looked disappointed.
Nichkhun noticed Yoona's mood.
"Don't worry. It's my treat." Nichkhun smiled at her.
"Jinja?!" Yoona suddenly smiled.
"Neh." Nichkhun nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yah Donghae! Thank you." Dara smiled.
"No problem." Donghae smiled back.
"I told you the food in this restaurant is good." Dara said.
"Neh. It's really good. I can't believe we would be here." Donghae said.
"Eh?" Dara said.
"I mean, I told you I'm going to treat some ice cream, turns out we would be eating here." Donghae joked.
"Oh, you asked me what I want to eat." Dara said.
Donghae looked at her who is defending herself.
"Aish, I was just joking." Donghae laughed.
"Yah!" Dara laughed too.
Suddenly, Donghae saw Luna, a classmate of Yoona in her English class.
"Ah, Donghae!" Luna approached him.
"Luna! What are you doing here?" Donghae asked.
"Of course, I'm here to eat! Duh!" Luna rolled her eyes.
Luna noticed that Donghae's with a girl. She looked at her. Donghae noticed that Luna is looking at Dara.
"Oh, this is Dara. She's my friend. She's a new student by the way." Donghae introduced Dara.
"Yea, I think I've seen her around. Well, hello Dara." Luna smiled at her.
"Hi." Dara smiled back.
"Well, I'm going to eat now. See you at school." Luna said.
"Oh wait, Donghae! I think Yoona's looking for you." Luna told Donghae.
"Oh right Yoona. I forgot." Donghae thought to himself.
"Dara, I think we need to go back at school. I forgot to tell Yoona..." Donghae was trying to explain.
"Oh, it's okay. Let's go." Dara stood up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How was it?" Nichkhun asked Yoona as she finished eating her lunch.
"So good!" Yoona said.
"Jinja?" Nichkhun smiled.
"Neh. Thank you." Yoona smiled back.
"It's nothing. Were friends now right?" Nichkhun asked.
Yoona looked at Nichkhun who is smiling at her.
"Of course, were friends now. After you bought me these foods." Yoona said.
"So were friends now because I bought you these foods?" Nichkhun said.
"A-anyeo. It's not like that. I mean, we just met like yesterday..." Yoona said.
"Arasso. I understand." Nichkhun smiled again at her.
"You have a cute smile." Yoona suddenly said.
"Eh? Gomawo." Nichkhun felt happy when he heard Yoona's words.
"Cmon, let's go back." Yoona said.
"Neh." Nichkhun stood up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Aish, where is that girl." Donghae looked around but didn't find Yoona.
"I think she left already." Dara told him.
"Yea, maybe you're right. Ahhh why did I forget to tell her." Donghae blamed himself.
"Sorry. It's my fault." Dara suddenly said.
"Anyeo. It's not your fault. It's my fault." Donghae said.
"If it wasn't because of me, you won't forget about it." Dara said.
"Dara, don't blame yourself okay? I was the one who asked you." Donghae said.
Dara just smiled at him.
"Ah, there she is." Dara suddenly saw Yoona walking.
"Yoona!" Donghae immediately called her.
"Yah!" Yoona hit Donghae's arm.
"I'm sorry okay." Donghae apologized.
"Aish, I can't believe you let me wait. I was so hungry do you know that? Aishhhh." Yoona said then suddenly she saw Dara standing behind Donghae.
"Ah, Dara?" Yoona said.
"Hi." Dara smiled at her.
"You were with her?" Yoona asked.
"Neh, we ate lunch together. Sorry I forgot to tell you." Donghae said.
Yoona doesn't know why but she felt little jealous when she found out that Donghae ate lunch with Dara, not with her.
"Anyeo. It's fine. Anyway, I need to go now. I have to meet up my book club members. Bye." Yoona said then left immediately.
"Yah, Wait!" Donghae called Yoona but she didn't turn around and just continued on walking faster.
"I think she's mad." Dara said.
"Anyeo, she's not. She's just like that." Donghae said.
"Anyway, I'll just talk to her later. Let's go to our class." Donghae said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Aish, I can't believe that guy! Arghhhhhh." Yoona thought to herself as she walk.
"Wait.... why am I feeling jealous." Yoona suddenly stopped walking.
"I mean, were bestfriends but..." Yoona thought.
"Aish, forget about it. Maybe it's because it's the first time Donghae did this to me." Yoona continued walking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~