Sunao ni Naretara~ *01

Sunao ni Naretara~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"First day of school. Pshhhh, I hope it will be a good year for me." Yoona pouted.
"Yoong dear, you always have a good school year. You don't have any failing grades." her mom told her.
"Yea. But what I mean is..." Yoona said.
"Oh dear, school bus is here." her mom told Yoona.
"Aigoo~ Arasso. See you later mom!" Yoona stood up and went outside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Morning Yoona." the school bus driver greeted her.
"Good morning." Yoona greeted back.
Yoona looked around the bus. 
"Hmm, as usual. He's late." Yoona told herself.
Suddenly, Yoona saw an unfamiliar girl sitting at the last row of the bus.
"Must be a new student." Yoona told herself again.
The bus stopped.
"Talking to yourself again?" suddenly Yoona heard a familiar voice.
"Bwo?! Yah! I'm not talking to myself!" Yoona said.
"Ah, Yoong! Were bestfriends. I totally know everything about you." Donghae sat down.
"Psh.. Yah! How did you catch up with the bus? The bus always stop at your house before mine." Yoona sat down beside Donghae.
"Do you need to ask that? Of course, I'm Lee Donghae." Donghae smirked.
"Ah, guess I have to deal with that again." Yoona looked around.
"Yah! Deal with what?" Donghae elbowed Yoona.
"Ah~ Nevermind!" Yoona laughed.
"Ah jinja." Donghae smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blah. Were back again in this place." Donghae said.
"What do you mean? Of course were going back here. Were students." Yoona rolled her eyes.
"You know, I don't know why I became bestfriends with you. I mean, how can I be bestfriends with a nerd." Donghae joked.
"Yah!" Yoona pouted.
"Ah, I'm just joking Yoong. Cmon, let's go to our class." Donghae put his arms around his bestfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both of them walked inside their classroom.
"Oh hey guys!" Donghae went to his friends.
"Dude, still bestfriend?" one of his friends joked.
"Huh?" Donghae said.
"Aw cmon dude! Ask her out!" the other said.
"Ha ha! Nice joke!" Donghae sarcastically said.
"Whatever. You'll regret it someday." the other one said again.
"Psh." Donghae sat down and looked at Yoona who is busy writing notes on her notebook.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Finally! Lunch time. My favorite." Donghae said.
"Of course it is." Yoona laughed.
"Cmon, let's eat!" Donghae told Yoona.
"I can't right now. I have to go to the library to sign up for the book club." Yoona said.
"What? Yoong, it's just the first day! I'm 100% sure there's still a registration tomorrow. Cmon!" Donghae said.
"Hmm, you just go first. I'll just sign up then go to the cafeteria immediately." Yoona smiled.
"Hmm, that smile. Fine, I'll wait for you." Donghae smiled back.
"Thanks!" Yoona went to the library.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh hey Yoona. Signing up?" Luna, one of her classmates asked.
"Yes. Are you?" Yoona asked.
"Yes, actually I'm already done. So... see you around?" Luna said.
"Sure." Yoona smiled.
Yoona was looking around while waiting then suddenly, she saw the unfamiliar girl again. 
"She looks so mysterious." Yoona told herself.
"Aish, talking to myself again." Yoona said.
"You're so cute." Yoona heard someone.
"Eh?" Yoona looked at that person.
"I said, you look cute talking to yourself." the girl smiled.
"Aigoo~ that was embarrassing." Yoona looked down.
"It's okay. So you really think I'm mysterious huh?" the girl said.
"Well..... yea... but I didn't mean it in a bad way..." Yoona said.
"Hmm, that's okay. Let's be friends then so that you'll know if I'm really mysterious or not." the girl laughed.
"I'm just joking. But for real, friends?" the girl offered her hand.
"S...sure." Yoona shook her hand.
"My name is...." the girl was about to say her name when suddenly Yoona's phone ring.
"Yah! Im Yoona! I'm so hungry! Where are you? Come here already! Aishh." Donghae said.
Yoona looked at the girl.
"It's okay. Let's just meet some other time." the girl said.
"Thanks." Yoona mouthed then left.
"Yah! I'm going there now." Yoona went to the cafeteria.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What took you so long?" Donghae asked Yoona.
"Mianhae, I was about to sign up when suddenly I saw this girl.." Yoona said.
"Then what? Aish, cmon let's eat." Donghae gave Yoona her lunch.
"I don't know why but she wants me to be her friend." Yoona said.
"Then why do you looked so worried? You should be happy because someone wants to be your friend." Donghae said.
"Yea, I know that. It's just that.... I don't know. It seems like she just wants something from me." Yoona said.
"How can you say that?" Donghae asked.
"Again, I don't know. Maybe because of the way she looks at me?" Yoona said.
"Aish, stop it. Just eat." Donghae said.
"Fine." Yoona started eating her lunch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~