Chapter 3

Your Wishful Love Story

After preparing to go to school, Minji headed out for school. Minah called in sick, so she was not with Minji. While walking to school, Minji could feel that someone was following her. Suddenly, someone pulled Minji to the back of the school yard.

In front of her stood six boys staring adorably at her. They started introducing themselves.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!, I am Dongwoon and I am the maknae (youngest) of BEAST, nice to meet you". He stepped back. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo!, I am kikwang, I am Hyunseung and I am yoseob!''

''Hello there, I am Doojoon, Yoon Doojoon, the leader of BEAST, nice to meet you! ''

Lastly, ''Annyeong! I am the joker, aka Yong Junhyung imnida! '' Minji stood there processing their names one by one. After, she introduced herself.

Junhyung shyly confessed, " We all especially me have took notice of you since you entered school, I think I have fallen in love with you, everyday i cant stop thinking about you, even when I eat your face comes into my mind. I know it may sound crazy but this few weeks have really been a crazy experience for me, so will you consider being my girlfriend? '' 

Minji knew that being the girlfriend of the most popular boy in school could be a bad thing and also it was very sudden. She hesitated and nodded lightly and demurely. Junhyung wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. BEAST including Minji walked seperately after exchanging handphone numbers. 

Minji went back home after school and changed to go visit Minah. She was excited to spill the news to Minah. As soon as she entered Minah's house, she quickly sat down and started talking about it. Minah felt happy for her and also it would be an advantage for her as she liked Kikwang from BEAST. They both chatted happily and Minji left Minah's house in the late evening after dinner so that Minah could rest and at the same time and hopefully return to school the next day.

On the otherside, Junhyung was so happy, he could not even concentrate on studying and slept with a smile on his face. His whole mind was filled of Minji. Junhyung even changed the colour of Minji's locker to the same colour as his. He added a chair to the table they sat at for lunch and recess. He also changed her timetable and her pencil case to the exact same one as him, so that they could see each other the whole day. He did that all in a day without Minji knowing. He was anticipating her reaction, when she returns back to school the following day. He also went to the extent of spoiling her by hiring her a secretary to write notes for her during class. So that he could talk to her without worrying, as she could review what the teacher taught, at home whenever she wanted to.